the thread about nothing...

random stupid question for iphone 4s owners.

how good is the multitasking on the 4s?
how many web browser tabs can one have open (tabs with actual web pages loaded) while using the ipod app or the pandora app?

plz respond.

I have a 4 and use google chrome :pimp: I have ha like 10 different pages open at the same time :nerd:

how many web browser tabs can one have open (tabs with actual web pages loaded) while using the ipod app or the pandora app?

plz respond.

droids multitask >>>>>> iphone

i really don't see the differences between 4s..4..or anything else for that matter. So idk what "good" is too you.
But anyways, 4s owner here and in terms of multitask..its okay. I wouldn't say it's great or anything. If i'm opening an app, another app will kind of be on 'standby/paused' as compared to active still.
As for web browsing...I use Chrome and i'd say 3 active tabs seem about right

the friends and family code doesn't even work for the premium timbs.. 
mean.gif

i might just have to get the basics.. what exactly is the difference other than the double sole?

One you can get into the club with, the other one no.
:lol:
man, I hated those young clubbing days, half of us denied at the door because of timbs

Yo, that father line really was brutal and HAD to sting :lol:. However, Diggy, Cole, Lil' B, and Budden would probably make the saddest most cornball group of rappers ever.

Yo, that father line really was brutal and HAD to sting :lol:. However, Diggy, Cole, Lil' B, and Budden would probably make the saddest most cornball group of rappers ever.

Budden is still incredibly nice, and has a better catalog than all of them combined

:smokin

Last edited:

plz respond.

I have a 4 and use google chrome :pimp: I have ha like 10 different pages open at the same time :nerd:

you use chrome while listening to music via the ipod app or another music app? :nerd:

plz respond.

i really don't see the differences between 4s..4..or anything else for that matter. So idk what "good" is too you.
But anyways, 4s owner here and in terms of multitask..its okay. I wouldn't say it's great or anything. If i'm opening an app, another app will kind of be on 'standby/paused' as compared to active still.

you use chrome while listening to music via the ipod app or another music app? :nerd:

Yo, that father line really was brutal and HAD to sting
laugh.gif
. However, Diggy, Cole, Lil' B, and Budden would probably make the saddest most cornball group of rappers ever.
Budden doesn't belong in this list. His Mood Muzik series speaks for itself.

Tired of people trying to push ******** as fact. You were caught, but you're mad at me... than gonna feed me ********. You're ******g scum of this earth.

plz respond.

plz respond.

Pandora is streaming for me right now :pimp: Weezer radio :pimp:

I'm using Tapatalk :pimp:

And I'm on chrome? :nerd: with a few we pages open :nerd:

Do mean using them all at the same time or is there something I'm not getting :nerd:

Pandora is streaming for me right now :pimp: Weezer radio :pimp:

I'm using Tapatalk :pimp:

And I'm on chrome? :nerd: with a few we pages open :nerd:

Do mean using them all at the same time or is there something I'm not getting :nerd:

yeah, like you have pandora playing music while switching between tabs in chrome without any lag, stuttering, or slowdown :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom