the thread about nothing...

J cole and Diggy beef is hilarious...but diggy did cross that line...I expect a response from boring JCole though

Pandora is streaming for me right now :pimp: Weezer radio :pimp:

I'm using Tapatalk :pimp:

And I'm on chrome? :nerd: with a few we pages open :nerd:

Do mean using them all at the same time or is there something I'm not getting :nerd:

yeah, like you have pandora playing music while switching between tabs in chrome without any lag, stuttering, or slowdown :nerd:

You'll have a hiccup every now and then but for the most part no complaints

stop!.........hammer time

wtf man, my aunt from jacksonville shows up at my house in minneapolis totally unannounced my roommate lets her in. she wasted with some random dude. she takes me to lunch and gets another beer and it's noon by this time. i'm like how are you drunk right now? she says she's on vacations. i'm like yo you can't just drop in on my unannounced from ******g fl. then i ask who's watching my little cousin who's 14 etc. god damn, i swear when middle aged people get divorced they are stupid as hell. this isn't the first time she's done this either. mad annoying. except last time she showed up at my job when i was cooking a month ago. i had to walk off line and try and usher her *** out of my restaurant. mad embarrassing, my co workers tried to make me feel better telling me about their crazy family they had. i didn't care though i was so damn pissed. this lady needs to get a grip. i'm about to hit my cousin up now and ask what the hells wrong with her mom. she used to be normal. now she's one of those drunk middle aged people with money so they just fly wherever and act like *** holes.

Pandora is streaming for me right now :pimp: Weezer radio :pimp:

I'm using Tapatalk :pimp:

And I'm on chrome? :nerd: with a few we pages open :nerd:

Do mean using them all at the same time or is there something I'm not getting :nerd:

yeah, like you have pandora playing music while switching between tabs in chrome without any lag, stuttering, or slowdown :nerd:

You'll have a hiccup every now and then but for the most part no complaints

ok, thank you good sir. :nthat:
will rep once able to.

has anyone been in, or know anyone who was in a long distance relationship and it actually worked???

Reall it's circumstantial. Sure 2 adults should be able to make it work if they are truly committed to one another but is it realistic? No. Speaking from experience you don't want that life fam. I messed up a really good thing and ended up with nothing because we were long distance. That **** f's with you bad.

Reall it's circumstantial. Sure 2 adults should be able to make it work if they are truly committed to one another but is it realistic? No. Speaking from experience you don't want that life fam. I messed up a really good thing and ended up with nothing because we were long distance. That **** f's with you bad.
back story?? :nerd:

has anyone been in, or know anyone who was in a long distance relationship and it actually worked???

I've seen it work once, for about a year and a half (my boy would drive almost 3 hours every weekend to see his girl, and theyre married now and have a house together). But have heard so many fails, it just depends like CJ said

I was (officially) in one for a year and a half (I feel I'm still in it though), she was in Hong Kong, I was in the states. We only saw each other for about 3 months total that whole year and a half but I can tell you those were the best, happiest days of my life. I ended it just because it wasn't fair I was seeing a bunch of other girls. We both still talk though, she coming here in January for 3 weeks. We agreed we can't be together right now because the time is just not right. But I know she's the one, and I'm quite sure she feels the same way. Only girl I've ever talked about kids/marriage with. Really love the girl. Ironically, I woke up to a bunch of texts from her this morning after not talking to her for over a week. And...laying next to me, was my ex-gf I dated after who's been and will be living and sleeping with me for the next 2 months.

You gotta define "worked" though...because to me, my long distance relationship worked, and still is working. I get to see the love of my life, only if it's for a few weeks of the year, and we both still share the dream of being together one day when we can. If you're in a long distance relationship just to have a gf or for sex then no it isn't going to work because you (or she) will find someone else who can provide that more conveniently. If your hearts really in it and you guys love each other the relationship may not be functional, logical, or convenient...but if it connects you two somehow, and you really care for her, it may be worth it...YOLO.

Back
Top Bottom