the thread about nothing...

I make really bad decisions to bust a nut. I just took a trip to the projects to see this 38 yr old woman who has been asking to doamb me up on facebook for awhile. She was 10x worse in person, and her teeth looked like sticks of butter...AND she used her teeth

You're better than that OP!!

I make really bad decisions to bust a nut. I just took a trip to the projects to see this 38 yr old woman who has been asking to doamb me up on facebook for awhile. She was 10x worse in person, and her teeth looked like sticks of butter...AND she used her teeth

You're better than that OP!!

No I'm not :smh:

But did you see the message from Maliyah's mom in the thread?

not a shred of george zimmerman's dna was found on the murder weapon.. dude is all but free at this point.

this will not end well.

nvm, my dumbass read it wrong..

it's actually the complete opposite, his is the ONLY dna that was found on the gun and the holster.

Last edited:
a message to NT from Maliyah's mom, who joined NT to say thanks

Well Chemo IT'S BEEN REAL! I Hope Mali doesn't EVER have to get you again!! 

So proud of my baby girl! She has officially made it thru 6 intense rounds of chemotherapy and responded well!! A huge surgery which she recovered great from!! And has been the sweetest baby to all walks of life; Keeping a smile on her face EVEN ON HER WORST DAYS!! GOD IS AMAZING!! & I THANK OUR SUPPORTERS! 

[emoji]9829[/emoji] My baby is a trooper...A fighter...And by far the best thing that has ever happened to me! I love you Maliyah Denise Jones! Next up, BONE MARROW TRANSPLANT! (COMIN TO KICK YA *** TOO) #TEAM MALIYAH [emoji]9829[/emoji]

http://niketalk.com/t/505588/team-m...-and-help-a-baby-with-cancer/30#post_16300832

No I'm not :smh:
But did you see the message from Maliyah's mom in the thread?
what makes you think this, my dude...?

Because I consistently make bad decisions for the yambs bro. You shoulda seen what I did last night :smh:

and I always regret it afterwards, but I'm working on it, especially since I got a couple bad ones on my line....but for some reason I'll turn down POSSIBLE yambs from a dime, for GUARANTEED yambs from a duck

bought a new battery for my laptop. hadn't arrived in like 3 weeks. Amazon refunded me, saying it got lost in transit. 2 days later, the battery arrived. :smokin :smokin :smokin

Because I consistently make bad decisions for the yambs bro. You shoulda seen what I did last night :smh:
and I always regret it afterwards, but I'm working on it, especially since I got a couple bad ones on my line....but for some reason I'll turn down POSSIBLE yambs from a dime, for GUARANTEED yambs from a duck
come to the TAY...

cats in there may kick you in the nuts w/ some harsh words, but they give good advice...

not a shred of george zimmerman's dna was found on the murder weapon.. dude is all but free at this point.

this will not end well.
what that mean :x :smh: :smh:

my bad, i actually read the article wrong..

his dna is actually the ONLY dna that was found on the gun and the holster.

Only Zimmerman's dna was found on the grip, one trace of male DNA was found on the slide but couldn't be identified. If they let this man walk I will start a riot my damb self.

Back
Top Bottom