the thread about nothing...

Because I consistently make bad decisions for the yambs bro. You shoulda seen what I did last night

That feel...
That stern discussion you have with yourself on the way home...

:smh:

Not having a phone is really messing with my life...I almost missed a work study opportunity on campus because I didnt have my phone...:x

imvictor I always wanted to ask u how is the kicks scene in DR. and are u country? :tongue:
It is still present but not like a few years ago, everythings a fade here :smh:.
Most people don't even know what they're wearing lol, they just want the latest shoes.
With the best store closing i dont even bother trying to buy/find sneakers here.

Not a country.

You live in the Dominican Republic? Thought you lived in the US...

How is life over there ? I know its a silly question lol :nerd:

The way some of these "moms" in the hood treats their kids DISGUSTS me
I ABSOLUTELY hate, how they're at the corner to cross the street... but get sidetracked on the phone or to talk to someone and their kids start walking on their own :x

I grew up in the hood, my dude got locked up a few times, and I don't even blame him.
I truly feel bad for his upbringing, he used to get beat with his comb 3x before breakfast.
Then they wonder why he was violent in school.

edit:
I want to hold Elle Varner's hand so bad.
sucks that taller chicks don't mess with smaller dudes :rolleyes
dem hands would be held dawg

Last edited:

This :smh: ******g shame man :smh:

Its funny cause hood booger moms don't pay attention to their kids, lil mofos running the streets acting up :smh: :smh:

And white parents let their kids get away with murder and be super disrespectful in the streets :smh: :smh:

I just seen this girl walking down here, pregnant as hell, with a 2 yr old boy calling him all sorts of mother ******* and dumb n's

I ABSOLUTELY hate, how they're at the corner to cross the street... but get sidetracked on the phone or to talk to someone and their kids start walking on their own :x

I grew up in the hood, my dude got locked up a few times, and I don't even blame him.
I truly feel bad for his upbringing, he used to get beat with his comb 3x before breakfast.
Then they wonder why he was violent in school.

edit:
I want to hold Elle Varner's hand so bad.
sucks that taller chicks don't mess with smaller dudes :rolleyes
dem hands would be held dawg

Speak for yourself.

:lol: beat me too it

^I wish everything Keef made was an instrumental

:lol: Yep, i cant get down with those type of lyrics- i feel the same way about gunplay. That angry, negative, life is worthless and has no meaning type music

See now, I originally had Gunplay pegged as a rapper like Keef until i listened to a lot of his stuff, starting with this song called "All On You". Dude has quite a few gems, and honestly, I'd prefer to listen to him over every non-Ross MMG dude.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom