the thread about nothing...

Had a feelin' that it would be a day like this, the orchestra in my mind don't play like this

Last edited:
Because I consistently make bad decisions for the yambs bro. You shoulda seen what I did last night
mean.gif

and I always regret it afterwards, but I'm working on it, especially since I got a couple bad ones on my line....but for some reason I'll turn down POSSIBLE yambs from a dime, for GUARANTEED yambs from a duck
Bro same boat (I know that Feeling) and its like as soon as I bust I regret it so much and feel like I wasted energy in the pursuit and effort. And I'm kicking my self in the *** feeling like man it was all for that. Especially when you laying there with her thinking about all the what ifs, that's why I'm no longer a member of team RAW. Don't want that slow burn or kids with sum chick i don't want to be linked with 4ever.

what do you mean "speak for yourself"

you don't want tall chicks

or you get them no problem?

pls respond?

I'm 5'8'' so I've been with girls taller than me. As long as it's not an outrageous height difference (which I wouldn't want) I've never had a problem. I think my current girlfriend is an inch taller than me although she claims to be exactly same height as me. I don't mind if she wears heels when we go out but I'm not encouraging it either. I prefer a thick 5'3 -5'5 frame with small waist but my girl now is tall and skinny. *shrug*

I'm 5' 8", I have my preferences like yours, but I'm trynna take EVERYTHING down. purple to polka dot, ****** to Amazonian.

Today's my birthday

Just spent the whole morning in ER because I woke up with a swollen face from a tooth infection

FML
Happy Bday gift from the man upstairs
Today's my birthday

Just spent the whole morning in ER because I woke up with a swollen face from a tooth infection

FML
you be aight.
happy birthday, stop complaining
especially if you have health care homebwoi
alonzo-mourning-heat-upset-then-realization.gif

I dont listen to many new rappers today with some exceptions..

I never heard anything from cheif keef aside from **** i dont like...

Was in the car with my dudes, just blazing one.... And then one of them starts playing this song

**** had me hype at the time ... Not bad... :lol:

Today's my birthday

FML
get some vic's from the doc- that should cheer you up
They gave me some naprosyn (?)

Last time I got vic's for a similar situation I was in the hospital for a week with tubes in my neck
laugh.gif
mean.gif

So that in itself is a blessing...never been so excited to go to the dentist

[if IE]><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="640" height="390" /><![endif]

:lol: dont they check their resources...no dambs are given by the news team

Last edited:
The way some of these "moms" in the hood treats their kids DISGUSTS me
 I saw this redneck/hick mom telling her daughter (probably 5 or 6 years old) to stop acting like a ******. Daughter started crying because of it and the mom said we're going to McDonald's after this and I'm gonna get myself and your brother something but not you. SMFH, some of these people do not deserve to have a child. How you gonna act like that towards your child IN PUBLIC
indifferent.gif

I saw this redneck/hick mom telling her daughter (probably 5 or 6 years old) to stop acting like a ******. Daughter started crying because of it and the mom said we're going to McDonald's after this and I'm gonna get myself and your brother something but not you. SMFH, some of these people do not deserve to have a child. How you gonna act like that towards your child IN PUBLIC:stoneface:

Lived in Arkansas for the majority of my life and I swear I saw this at least once a week, and it was mainly at Wal-Mart.

Funny story from last week.

Cliffs:

-Had a meeting at 9 am that my manager wanted to sit it on

-Meeting gets rescheduled to 1pm

-Forget to tell my manager so he goes to the conference room and waits for us

-Comes to my desk and says "What the hell?!" in a sarcasic not really angry way

-All the while I got headphones in and this on my screen

:

Last edited:
The way some of these "moms" in the hood treats their kids DISGUSTS me
 I saw this redneck/hick mom telling her daughter (probably 5 or 6 years old) to stop acting like a ******. Daughter started crying because of it and the mom said we're going to McDonald's after this and I'm gonna get myself and your brother something but not you. SMFH, some of these people do not deserve to have a child. How you gonna act like that towards your child IN PUBLIC:stoneface:

yeah thats crazy. And I know its not just in the hood, but thats what I'm exposed to the most. Its just horrible that kids have to be brought into a world by people like this

[if IE]><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="640" height="390" /><![endif]

Do these people get criticized like the people who camp out for sneakers? I know it's not quite the same, but I think both are unnecessary (and quite lame).

Last edited:
At least with sneakers you have more of a reason to came out because they are in limited quantities and you will have to pay the aftermarket price if you miss out on them. The iPhone is produced in MASS quantities so camping out is just a difference between having your phone in 1 week or 3 weeks

Do these get criticized like the people who camp out for sneakers? I know it's not quite the same, but I think both are unnecessary (and quite lame).

This is so lame, easily as bad as people who camp out for sneakers. What can you really do with it that you couldnt do with your old iPhone? Tweet? Internet? Siri? Camera? I dont get it

Back
Top Bottom