the thread about nothing...

Just found out if you click the replies number next to the thread name you can see who all posted and how many times. ElPablo21 leads the way with 1001 posts. Dayum.

Last edited:
For some reason I always have to drink ice water when I have Ice Cream... I read about it here on NT a few years back & have been doing it ever since. :lol:

http://www.complex.com/city-guide/2012/09/la-chef-killed-his-wife-boiled-her-for-four-days

L.A. Chef Killed His Wife, Boiled Her for Four Days
BY JULIAN KIMBLE | SEP 19, 2012 | 1:57 PM | PERMALINK

There's a reason police never found Dawn Viens: Her husband, chef David Viens, slow-cooked her body for four days, and then disposed of the remains. Back in October 2009, Viens got inexplicably "violent" and and bound his wife's mouth and hands with duct tape. When he woke up the next morning, she was dead. Last March, Viens told investigators that he shoved his wife's body into a 55-gallon drum of boiling water and cooked her.

Four days later, he mixed her remains with other waste and disposed of everything except for the skull. Last October, he attempted suicide by leaping from an 80-foot cliff. In a strange turn of karma, he survived, but is trapped in a wheelchair as a result.

:x :x :x :x :x :smh: :smh: :smh:

Last edited:
idk why I post this video all the time, but I think this song is so hard. and SGH bodies it forreal
You've posted this so many times that I finally decided to listen to it. 
sick.gif

sick.gif

sick.gif

sick.gif

sick.gif
 She Killed it.

If you mad cause Im fleh in the fleh like I'm fleh
pimp.gif
[Sasha Go Hard]HAAAAAAAAAAAA[/Sasha Go Hard]
She had to be from miami, I knew it from the first sentence or so
laugh.gif
sheesh, baby girl racked up.
You need to divide &, conquer ASAP!

Here is "her" engagement ring.

She needs way more people. Chick been single for months and now she's getting married. I know people lie but that fact that she's feeling herself way too much irks me.
That doesnt even look like her hand. Is this a pic off google images?
laugh.gif
Who does that? I hope she didnt put this on FB

So glad to be home today SUCKED

Last edited:
tumblr_lweugf2RoP1qexgsco1_500.gif

:evil:

Just found out if you click the replies number next to the thread name you can see who all posted and how many times. ElPablo21 leads the way with 1001 posts. Dayum.

:wow: whoa dere huddler

chella h got dat mass or was dat an illusion?

:smokin

Last edited:

just checked this out. looks like im responsible for damn near 40 pages in this thread based on my post count. don't know if i should be :smh: or :smokin

I have no idea what Jay02 is talking about someone please screenshot and aware me.

Isnt Pabs Russell Trillson now? Speaking of which happy birthday

Last edited:
I have no idea what Jay02 is talking about someone please screenshot and aware me.

Isnt Pabs Russell Trillson now? Speaking of which happy birthday

when on the main page for a sub forum, click on the number of replies in a thread in the reply column and it will show you how many posts each person has made in the thread.

how you post screen shot? aware me.

Last edited:
^ on General, when viewing all the threads, just click on the number under the replies column (bolded in red) ext to the desired thread you wish to view.

She had to be from miami, I knew it from the first sentence or so :lol:

sheesh, baby girl racked up.
You need to divide &, conquer ASAP!

Here is "her" engagement ring.

She needs way more people. Chick been single for months and now she's getting married. I know people lie but that fact that she's feeling herself way too much irks me.

Dawg did shawty really post the median salary that she read on some website? Those aren't even accurate. :lol:

It's like she had 6 tabs open and copy & pasted from google in the middle of her rant :lol:.

Reps for all NT fam who looked out.

WHT The Avi God I do thin Russell Trillson is Pabs, maybe he got taken down by Meth for something

I will be repping pabs for this gif when he shows up on Russell Trillson

Make moar NT repped gifs pls

Last edited:

idk why I post this video all the time, but I think this song is so hard. and SGH bodies it forreal

You be bumpin this in the whip, bruh?

jk Surprisingly hard is song is surprisingly hard. You know its only one thing missing, doe...

[ross]UGHO! [/ross]
rick-ross.gif
Humble yourself folks.. even if you're telling multiple lies.

She had to be from miami, I knew it from the first sentence or so :lol:

would've thought Atlanta with that getting in they feeling line.....and that girl in that vid looks like someone's uncle

all day i've had feelings of wanting to know how one of the knives in kitchen feels.. this is the 1st time i've had these urges.

anybody else know that feel?

it hasn't gotten to the point where i'm actually gonna act on those feelings though.

Last edited:
http://www.complex.com/city-guide/2012/09/la-chef-killed-his-wife-boiled-her-for-four-days
L.A. Chef Killed His Wife, Boiled Her for Four Days
BY JULIAN KIMBLE | SEP 19, 2012 | 1:57 PM | PERMALINK

There's a reason police never found Dawn Viens: Her husband, chef David Viens, slow-cooked her body for four days, and then disposed of the remains. Back in October 2009, Viens got inexplicably "violent" and and bound his wife's mouth and hands with duct tape. When he woke up the next morning, she was dead. Last March, Viens told investigators that he shoved his wife's body into a 55-gallon drum of boiling water and cooked her.
Four days later, he mixed her remains with other waste and disposed of everything except for the skull. Last October, he attempted suicide by leaping from an 80-foot cliff. In a strange turn of karma, he survived, but is trapped in a wheelchair as a result.
:x :x :x :x :x :smh: :smh: :smh:

:wow: at living from an 80 foot drop

Back
Top Bottom