the thread about nothing...

I remember back in 2014 or 15 I was working at the airport called my boss a day before “it’s gonna be blizzard and snowstorm, do I need to show up work, he gave me the :stoneface: . I was like :smh: . he called a few hours later that same day and said the “airport is gonna be shutdown don’t bother coming in. >D“ the day after the snowstorm went away I took extra some cash in the register and pocketed it :wink:. Terrible boss, cheap and sold fake iPhone accessories to people with an at&t retail account.
So you're a thief.

You don't always have to be doing something; a rest and reset day could do you some good. Especially in this type of weather.

I hear you a rest day is needed to regentrate your body ans soul. i went to the gym two days in a row. Rode my bike in the frigid night cold. Played ball for 3-4 hours and did a workout in the pool. I still have energy to get things done today. Im a new yorker i weather any condition throws at me. #NosleeptillBrooklyn.

If i had the oppurtnity ill voulnteer my tume to a homless shelter hearvin texas, But where i live aint nothibg lik that till you get to houston i believe.

So you're a thief.

Yep im a theif. But boss was the biggest thief he didnt pay me for almost 3 weeks and whem he did the pay check was still short. l was fueding with The guy till i quit on him and he begged me back cause i was the top salesmem at his kisok. what they dont know wont hurt them.

I remember back in 2014 or 15 I was working at the airport called my boss a day before “it’s gonna be blizzard and snowstorm, do I need to show up work, he gave me the :stoneface: . I was like :smh: . he called a few hours later that same day and said the “airport is gonna be shutdown don’t bother coming in. >D“ the day after the snowstorm went away I took extra some cash in the register and pocketed it :wink:. Terrible boss, cheap and sold fake iPhone accessories to people with an at&t retail account.
Wait u took money out the register and pocketed it and ur way to justify you being a thief is ““ terrible boss”? My man, I knew u was garbage ... BLOCKED

Everyone acting like a saint like i stole money from the the church collection plate.

1st we had we weekly sales competition at this at&t kiosk I will constantly win the competition even beat a veteran salesmen my 3rd week there. There was one week I worked and the boss says I can take my $100 that I usally take the from the register when I won the competition. I took two $50 note bills. Later that day I was i went to the bank to cash it. There was 3 $50 notes one was stuck to each other, i didnt know. Once i realized it I was like uh this boss was grimes for not paying me properly on my regualr paycheck so I kept it.

It made sound bad to you when u read it but you don’t know what i sacrifice to keep working for scumbag boss who barely let me take a lunch or even go away to use the bathroom at a kiosk.

Will I do it again nah, I’m not a theif it just happen that the bills was stuck together. Oh well.

Last edited:
Me and bae made ramen last night.. well pretty just her :lol: . With this weather that ish put me to sleep lol
CB7A7A28-DEEA-436B-8DE5-55D773077564.jpeg

Everyone acting like a saint like i stole money from the the church collection plate.

1st we had we weekly sales competition at this at&t kiosk I will constantly win the competition even beat a veteran salesmen my 3rd week there. There was one week I worked and the boss says I can take my $100 that I usally take the from the register when I won the competition. I took two $50 note bills. Later that day I was i went to the bank to cash it. There was 3 $50 notes one was stuck to each other, i didnt know. Once i realized it I was like uh this boss was grimes for not paying me properly on my regualr paycheck so I kept it.

It made sound bad to you when u read it but you don’t know what u sacrifice to keep working for scumbag boss who barely let me take a lunch or even go away to use the bathroom at a kiosk.

Will I do it again nah, I’m not a theif it just happen that the bills was stuck together. Oh well.
I’ve thought about working at T-Mobile because of the whole hourly plus commission. When I worked at a car dealership there was a guy who used to work for them and he told me he used to make bank, but the hours cut into husband family time.

I don't believe you

You typed "I took some extra cash from the register and pocketed it" lol

I think u made that story up lol

Grimmy AF :smh:

My barber is away n set me up with someone else without me knowing
I feel bad for canceling because this guy I don't think is too popular

You typed "I took some extra cash from the register and pocketed it" lol

It sounded it different, but I explained myself in the previous thread. I work hard for everything I got. I don’t need to steal. It just. I was contemplating with myself should I give it back but i was like nah. The boss never gave the time of day to even thank me or others for our hard work. I sacrifice a lot of sleep too, just get my self to 3hr work commute has sleep apnea for almost 3-4 months. Not worth it at all.

I’ll proably never work any salesman job at all even I had like high paying fianance job. Hell no I like my 8 hr of recommend sleep.

Im not judging you

Just sayin

I hear you. But I did give my 2 week notice. And left on a good note. But dude begged me back when his sales was dropping and he was about close up his kiosk cause his other sales rep would show up late or did not know what to do. 1 year later I got a way better job from a staffing agency that got me a gig at google. I delt with Millions of dollars worth merchandise didn’t steal not a toothpick. I should have quit but he dragged me into that position where I was like f’it.

You people acting like I’m Bernie madoff it was only $50. I didn’t scheme no one out of millions of dollars.

At lest I’m honest to admit it too, My boy who works at chase he heard stories of bank tellers or managers just stealing and don’t say ish till the money don’t add up and they gotta call the feds.

Back
Top Bottom