the thread about nothing...

Man, I'm kind of bummed that I wasn't able to experience a true East Coast winter.

Really wanted to not have to go to work due to the snow.
Essential personnel always has to come in

Ej. Doctors, nurses, etc

I called out anyway

Seriously though, you don't really want this. After it's all done you have to shovel it.

Last edited:
This chick is pretty but she looks like she's about to turn into a walker lol

20180104_123931.png

She looks like she about do a bbc video with like 5 black dudes. #justsayin

Yep im a theif. But boss was the biggest thief he didnt pay me for almost 3 weeks and whem he did the pay check was still short. l was fueding with The guy till i quit on him and he begged me back cause i was the top salesmem at his kisok. what they dont know wont hurt them.

I don't believe you

You typed "I took some extra cash from the register and pocketed it" lol

I think u made that story up lol

Grimmy AF :smh:
Man's fronting for the talk.

I’m working on attaining that “**** you money”, where you have enough money to have the ability to tell people •t• if necessary

Perhaps not enough to retire indefinitely, but enough to not take crap from anybody, ie. boss, manager, gf, etc...

Ive taken extra measures in the last five years or so to get this sort of money. I became super frugal though not cheap, saved as much as I can, ‘invested’ in a variety of ways, and work my butt off while simultaneously going to school. I’m in nursing school right now and would love to work the rest of my life because I love helping people, but I also want to have the power to not take **** from anybody and walk away anytime I want

I’m working on attaining that “**** you money”, where you have enough money to have the ability to tell people •t• if necessary

Perhaps not enough to retire indefinitely, but enough to not take crap from anybody, ie. boss, manager, gf, etc...

Ive taken extra measures in the last five years or so to get this sort of money. I became super frugal though not cheap, saved as much as I can, ‘invested’ in a variety of ways, and work my butt off while simultaneously going to school. I’m in nursing school right now and would love to work the rest of my life because I love helping people, but I also want to have the power to not take **** from anybody and walk away anytime I want
Good luck with nursing school.

When you graduate I'd recommend applying to an icu or an ER position if you can right away.

Once you go to psych it's easy to get stuck there and that would suck if you don't like psych

But from ER and icu there are lots of options if you want to make more money.
After 2 years of icu experience for example, you can apply to go back to school and study to become a nurse anesthesist. Nurse anesthesists make bank.

But if not, whatever you're planning plan your route ahead. Find out what kind of nurse practitioner you want to be and think about that when you apply for your first job.

Good luck with nursing school.

When you graduate I'd recommend applying to an icu or an ER position if you can right away.

Once you go to psych it's easy to get stuck there and that would suck if you don't like psych

But from ER and icu there are lots of options if you want to make more money.
After 2 years of icu experience for example, you can apply to go back to school and study to become a nurse anesthesist. Nurse anesthesists make bank.

Thats the common pathway from what I heard (icu), I’m not going into psych; however, I’m not interested in become a nurse anesthetist. I’m fascinated with cardiology so I’m going to pursue cardiac nursing instead. The pay isn’t as significant as a nurse anesthetist but it’s more than enough for me.

So how does it work when you guys get a bunch of snow? Do employers make you guys go to work still? I know in Texas they shut everything down if we get one snow flake.
LOL u need a half foot before anyone here blinks an eye. I'll be living in the south of Florida for winters soon. Eff snow
Almost my whole department called out. Only two of us here, and we live farther than everyone combined. :rolleyes
Same here :frown:

Back
Top Bottom