the thread about nothing...

Our family dog is so well trained. He'll even tell you when he's done a number 2 so you can clean him up lol

He won't go upstairs unless you give him permission, etc.

Officially on a Jury. Time to do my civic duty.

tenor.gif

I'm too religious to get with that switching what god made you , boom bye bye
As long as you not out hear hurting nobody I dont care what you do. Not even trying to have that argument so I just say do you
Do they tell you they switched or do they not reveal it in relationships
No idea but you would think thats important information. Me personally I prefer my women born naturally

People that get tired often and people that are under 37 yrs old that say they are tired are lazy in my book.

Unless you raisin triplets and work full time you ate exempt from the above statement.

What's wrong with jury duty? I've always wanted to be a Jury. Seems like a place to do good.

You have to sit there and take notes for possibly weeks (depending on the case) and you'll only be paid $5 a day. Not an hour.....a day.

Btw, I did jury duty for 1 week back in 2008. It sucked.

You know. I didn't do it on purpose but maybe 7-8 years ago I got something in the mail about jury duty. It didn't say jury duty exactly. It said something like jury duty standby. So I thought that meant I had to stand by and wait for a call. No one called so I felt I was in the clear.

Then months later I tell someone this story. And he tells me, you were supposed to call and check if they needed you. I was like ohhhh.

Idk if what I did counts as jury duty evasion.

Back
Top Bottom