the thread about nothing...

Hearing Fergie attempt to sing the national anthem is one of the worst things I've ever heard in my life. Our cats meowing while she's in heat is more in tune than Fergie was.

Hearing Fergie attempt to sing the national anthem is one of the worst things I've ever heard in my life. Our cats meowing while she's in heat is more in tune than Fergie was.

she did it on purpose, she aint that once the black eye peas, split. She got everyone talking about her lack lust performance. Good way to segway a new album by creating sum buzz around her name. I thought this was obvious to some people?

she did it on purpose, she aint that once the black eye peas, split. She got everyone talking about her lack lust performance. Good way to segway a new album by creating sum buzz around her name. I thought this was obvious to some people?
If it was on purpose, it got her the wrong attention in my opinion. I don't think using her opportunity to sing the National Anthem was the right way to go about it.

If it was on purpose, it got her the wrong attention in my opinion. I don't think using her opportunity to sing the National Anthem was the right way to go about it.
I agree, but you can't stop someone free will to do what they feel like. She should had wore some tinker 3'S, lol. my snkrs app was ready to go that night.

Lane 6 Australia...DIME

people don't realize how extremely hard track and field is. You constantly train/practice to just win/run one race. if you take 1 week off from practice you gotta wait like 2-3 weeks just to get back to "race ready form"

shorty looks good though, i'll kick it with her.

She butchered the National Anthem “on purpose” to promote her new cd? :lol:

She butchered the National Anthem “on purpose” to promote her new cd? :lol:

tenor.gif

"gotta get this paper some way"

I don’t think that’s going to help, but what do I know

giphy.gif

she dropped a album back in sept. 2017, i didn't know just googled. will give it a listen when i get the chance to see if it's any good. idk im just assuming about her intentions.

Wow chipotle really does give you the runs.
Im Mexican so I thought I was immune to it but damn it I been in the bathroom all day.
Smh

Back
Top Bottom