the thread about nothing...

Went to drop off a package (Mind you I already had a prepaid label just needed to drop it off) took them 30 minutes. **** dont make no sense
i hate prepping mail at the post office, its burdensome experience. only way not to deal with waiting online it is to get there when they open up fresh in the morning.

If I have a parcel with a prepaid label I drop it off in that contraption thingy outside of their building. Does your post office site not have that door?

ever have a video game moment you want to tell some one but you know no matter what, it won't sound cool and you look dumb....whelp

Had the uefa champions league final in my PES season last night. Was playing Real Madrid. I was Inter Milan. Was down 1-0 then scored in the 89th minute....went to overtime. Whole team was gassed in the second half of over time. Subbed in my boy Ousmane Dembélé (jape knows, bought him with basically all my funds...but he didn't start because he was already tired and in bad form) Got a through ball at half field and was off to the races...last second pull back to wrong foot marcelo who ran me down, keeper came out, chipped over the keeper the ball trickled into the back of the net as sergio ramos slid for it to try to clear it. I won after a last second header by Benz hit the cross bar and went over. I literally jumped up on my couch and yelled at my dog. I felt like i won the lottery or something...mind you im 30 years old. My girl didn't get it

200w.gif

If I have a parcel with a prepaid label I drop it off in that contraption thingy outside of their building. Does your post office site not have that door?

You can do that but, it's nice to have that recipet for proff /evidence especially
Your mailing a valuable item. Also not all post office has that "parcel bin"

Have neverliked any lebrons besides the 2s but the new ones go stupid. They basic as hell to but I fix with em. Olive 9s did the all black custom that was poppin back in the day. Recopped them again a few years ago. 9s were my first js in 95.

I had the 2 lows when I was in college. White/Gray, if those ever retro again... :smokin

Just going through theories that I might have to present for school and one theory is theory x/y

Theory x posits that the employee is lazy and doesn't want to do any work. I was like, heyy that's me! I want to choose theory x/y for my presentation lol

Just going through theories that I might have to present for school and one theory is theory x/y

Theory x posits that the employee is lazy and doesn't want to do any work. I was like, heyy that's me! I want to choose theory x/y for my presentation lol

Hey youre alive. Hadnt seen you post for a couple days, thought the boys raided your basement or something.

Had a good today, but something feels off. I feel like something is missing like I forgot something.

The one at my local is old as hell and wouldn't fit my package (pause) so I had to wait
These zach morris is trash got me through the day

I'm surprised a guy made this, never heard a man call another man literal trash, only his skills

Watching Boy Meets World and for some reason they played the Bruno Mars/Cardi B song for a commercial break. Not a fan

Back
Top Bottom