the thread about nothing...

thematrixisreal_28156031_779931398864738_4393496341146238976_n.jpg

less is more.

I’m not a lip reader and don’t know that movie word for word. Not quiet sure what you’re saying

Haven’t seen fight club in a while, I still don’t know what he’s implying. art vandelay art vandelay what do you do for a living?

Just curious since it seemed like you were taking shots

alchemist iq alchemist iq i was just giving you a hard time fam, my bad if I upset you. I was out of work a couple years ago and it was the most fun I’ve ever had. If you are really not working enjoy your time off :smokin

Last edited:
No I mean what do you own that owns you
I don't like own having a lot of ish..its becomes a burden, i'm a very mobile person. i only to carry and own the necessity in life. nothing more nothing less.

I'm also moving into my new apartment in a few weeks, so i'm planning and brainstorming what furniture i need. i do know i don't want to jampack my place with crazy amounts of unnecessary furniture. will be taking my more is less approach in my dwelling, since i'll be living alone.

also i have a job/career(hopefully they unionize, but i doubt it cause im contracted out), just got an offer within my company a few days ago. making a tough decision [ short commute for less money or long commute for more money. ]

How many pairs of shoes do you own?

well i donated a bunch back in 2015-2016 to a shelter. probably like 20+ back in nyc and less than a dozen in houdton. i've chilled out from sneakers but if its that catches the eye i'll buy it. but i won't save it to sell it, just rather donate it out.

also i've been working since the age 17, think the only time i ever had a break from work was less that 4-3 months and that was due to a illness and college.

promac promac , I'm in the Navy, and I'm retiring in about 4-6 years. And no fam, I wasn't taking shots, I don't talk down on anyone's job. And I'm quite serious, I have a few friends that have union jobs and they talk about the union.

That’s dope you donate your shoes like that. I was truly just joking, but I know it’s difficult to tell through the internet. Keep grinding and keep that positive thinking going forward and you’ll be alright :smokin

You always seem hella positive on here and I can dig that :smokin

promac promac , I'm in the Navy, and I'm retiring in about 4-6 years. And no fam, I wasn't taking shots, I don't talk down on anyone's job. And I'm quite serious, I have a few friends that have union jobs and they talk about the union.

Well l thank you for your service, we appreciate it. I just joined the union last year. It’s the first job I’ve ever had that I feel like I can support my wife and kids with. It’s also the easiest job I’ve ever had :smokin

My friends with union gigs talk about job security so it would only be right that once I retire that I continue with the job security. They talk about how they have it made. And congrats because providing for the family is priority #1 and it's even better if the job is easy, it's almost like free money.

That’s dope you donate your shoes like that. I was truly just joking, but I know it’s difficult to tell through the internet. Keep grinding and keep that positive thinking going forward and you’ll be alright :smokin
You always seem hella positive on here and I can dig that :smokin

Now i remember what i did those limited edition roshe's, ugh i donated it. oh well.
Yea man donated a bunch stuff to local church and homeless shelter. i realize why sell this stuff, when someone is probably freezing to death or in need of resources. God rewards people who give and not take, and i was blessed with few things things and people to come way in real life as well at a 2nd chance at life.

i try to remain positive, some people take things to serious. but i try to remain chill as possible.

My friends with union gigs talk about job security so it would only be right that once I retire that I continue with the job security. They talk about how they have it made. And congrats because providing for the family is priority #1 and it's even better if the job is easy, it's almost like free money.

what type of union jobs? truck driver or some type of trade?

Yeah it’s damn near impossible to get fired from the union. I’ve seen people get fired, then the union fights for them and they end up back at work a couple months later :lol:

Back
Top Bottom