the thread about nothing...

Lunch
8D74695D-97A5-4356-BB56-8B9E2D8365C8.jpeg

Is it me or have there not been any “BLACK PANTHER IS THE NUMBER 1 MOVIE IN THE NATION” commercials?

Movies will be the first movie to drop that season and immediately claim they’re the “#1 movie of the summer”. Even if it’s just for day. BP #1 with a bullet. Not a single commercial saying it.

which would you rather visit?
Thailand or the Philippines?

Philippines, but I'm a biased Filipino.

But for English-speaking non-Filipino/non-Thais, the majority of Filipinos speak pretty good English so there's that.

I visited Bangkok for a weekend and it was fun but, from my limited experience, the Philippines is a lot cheaper.

Reactions: Ube
which would you rather visit?
Thailand or the Philippines?
PI for the family and to play ball with my cousins and their folks.

Thailand for the experience. Really want to see that river where they sell all kinds of food off a boat.

PI for the family and to play ball with my cousins and their folks.

Thailand for the experience. Really want to see that river where they sell all kinds of food off a boat.

Went to one, cool experience but it gets old fairly quick. Most of the stuff is overpriced too. My tour guide warned us ahead of time so I was turning everyone down.

2018-02-26_04-09-17.jpg

2018-02-26_04-09-43.jpg

2018-02-26_04-11-19.jpg

2018-02-26_04-11-33.jpg

2018-02-26_04-13-44.jpg

2018-02-26_04-13-49.jpg

The last 4 days literally flew by.
Went to mexico for my brothers wedding.
I probably slept less than 10 hours all together since Thursday.

The NBA Will Reportedly Not Punish Zaza Pachulia For The Russell Westbrook Incident
#OKLAHOMA CITY THUNDER #GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS #RUSSELL WESTBROOK
KONATA EDWARDS 02.26.18
Zaza Pachuia clumsily fell on the legs of Russell Westbrook. Due to the Zaza’s history of his flailing limbs or, as some might say, intentionally injuring opposing players, the conversations about whether or not Pachulia intentionally dove into Westbrook’s legs kicked into high gear. Some called that Pachulia be suspended because of the fact he’s a liability to injure someone on any given moment.

On Monday, Tim Bontemps of the Washington Post reported the NBA would not suspend Pachulia for the incident and that he would be in uniform when the Warriors take on the Knicks later that night.

ADVERTISEMENT - SCROLL TO CONTINUE TO CONTENT

This news will not please Thunder fans or their players. On Saturday during his post-game press conference, when asked if he thought that Pachuilia was a dirty player, Westbrook somewhat confirmed that notion.

Tim Kawakami of The Athletic then added a thought that it might have been better if Warriors center had been suspended after all because there may be future retaliation if another incident occurs.

The sentiment makes some sense because if the players feel like the NBA isn’t policing matters properly they might feel the need to step in and do it themselves. It stands to reason that with two known powder kegs in Pachulia and Draymond Green, the Warriors give the rest of the league a lot of reasons to dislike playing them for multiple reason. Hopefully, cooler heads will prevail and maybe in his mid to late 30’s, Pachulia can regain some of his coordination that seems to betray him at times that lead to these sorts of controversies. .

This dirtbag ain't gonna be suspended, if he does it again, i hope some player yolks him, and the NBA will regret for making the decision for not suspending him.

Back
Top Bottom