the thread about nothing...

I feel like I'm going to be really busy this quarter. I've only had two classes so far and I'm already feeling overwhelmed.

Really thinking about joining the army, im 25 and they offering 40K for a 4 year contract.

i honestly dont have anything going out right now thats holding me back :\

Tbh I felt like nt general wasn't right without TAN. I don't always post in here but when I do it feels so right. No lie no lie no lieeeeee....... :smokin :smokin :smokin

Call me ignorant, but I don't feel that linguistics can be practically applied in the real world. I'm taking an introductory linguistics class right now and it's downright uninteresting.

Call me ignorant, but I don't feel that linguistics can be practically applied in the real world. I'm taking an introductory linguistics class right now and it's downright uninteresting.

explain? what exactly is it? :nerd:

Really thinking about joining the army, im 25 and they offering 40K for a 4 year contract.

i honestly dont have anything going out right now thats holding me back :\

Really bro? Do you believe that you can handle that lifestyle? If so then just make sure you really think it through before signing that contract. Good luck. :smokin

Honestly, man, i don't know how i'm going to pass this Physics exam tomorrow.
I knew this feeling all too well while taking Physics in college.

I would look at the formulas and problems and just go

tumblr_mah7hcM7WS1rxq2uso1_500.gif

Have you learned how to right that linguistic language?

I never learned how to write it and managed an A in the class.

weekend was the best one i've had in months. i was wasted, and talking to like every girl having fun.
i opened up on this group and was handling the 2 v 1 perfectly fine then i see my boy so i'm like let me put him on. picked the wrong chick. he went home with her, i was not as lucky. happy for him and mad at the same time. :lol:

im still on some real kumbayah **** though because of how great the day was. hoping i can keep this spirit up for a bit.:smokin

Call it what you want...with the exception of some of ninjahood's forced threads, General felt more "livelier" this past week. It could've been a result of this thread being locked or maybe it was a collective effort from everyone to get it that way...but I definitely felt like General was moving more than usual and it wasn't just all religion/girl problem topics. *shrugs*

I think people that equate General being poppin' = lulz threads got it all wrong. The epic threads that have funny **** in it come every once in a while. Not as frequent as a few years ago but that doesn't mean the forum lives and dies on how much NT'ers laughed that day.

I'm rambling...

Last edited:
explain? what exactly is it? :nerd:

It's the scientific study of human language. Basically, it explores why we talk the way we do. Essentially, it's a class that tries to teach you something you already know in scientific terms.

Have you learned how to right that linguistic language?
I never learned how to write it and managed an A in the class.

I kinda know how, but it's whatever. I don't really have a problem understanding it, it's just that I get so irritated of how boring it is. Even the teacher admitted he's just teaching it just because he "needed a job."

Back
Top Bottom