the thread about nothing...

Robin Tunney was underrated as hell in the 90's

I feel like im in the minority but Uma Thurman, is on the sexiest chicks I've seen on the screen. judge me

We can still just music but not discuss it right?

There are a bunch of videos that ppl have posted in this thread that aren't about music but that have dope music in them.

Vids such as motivation vids, frisbee trickshots, ppl are awesome, and reg. videos that get turned into songs ala antione dawson and that black dude who does food reviews.

this is a thread about posting music

http://niketalk.com/t/338865/what-song-are-you-listening-to-right-now/360_20

so if you want to offer any suggestions to us :pimp:

post in there and give us the link :pimp:

is it possible to give link to a specific post? or is it only to the page?

:lol:

soon as i seen the mention of music vids i said my dude coco gonna be heartbroken. this thread put me on to a lot of new music. of well, ima swing by the music thread about nothing at least a couple times a week

edit- ey can we all just post music vids in the music thread about nothing from now on? will just make things simpler imo

Last edited:
She is pretty cute can't eem lie.. and her being a gymnast I bet she is fun
devil.gif

But hopefully this thread is still open when I wake up and need stuff to read while I'm at work

She is pretty cute can't eem lie.. and her being a gymnast I bet she is fun :evil:

But hopefully this thread is still open when I wake up and need stuff to read while I'm at work

oh that reminds also, how is the 2nd pregnancy coming along? :nerd:

Since Meth said individuals can be banned from specific threads can we request to the the TAN hater be banned or no?

My bday is in 19 more days. I want to go to Orlando or Key West, not sure which I'd enjoy more.

2 year anniversary is in 9 days. I haven't bought her a gift yet because I'm lazy and don't know what to get.

Brought to you by First World Problems[emoji]174[/emoji].

PS- I heart TAN and the PS3 Madden thread.

Specific post numbers are in the upper right above each thread.  e.g. http://niketalk.com/t/329154/the-thread-about-nothing/40620#post_16374919

But we're not going to allow people to use that to get around the rules.  

In other words, if you're just posting a link to a post that contains a music video, then what's the point?  Just to get around the rule?  

Somebody who's interested in what everyone else is listening to at any given moment should participate in the thread in the Music forum.  If you like that thread, subscribe to it.  It'll show up on your news feed on your front page and you can see, in real time, how many new replies it's received since you last checked.  Constantly linking to your additions to that thread in here would be considered spam.  

You can follow favorite users and they can follow you.  You can subscribe to favorite threads.  

If this thread becomes "mini niketalk for 35 people" then it's a problem.  Don't let that happen. 

Since Meth said individuals can be banned from specific threads can we request to the the TAN hater be banned or no?

My bday is in 19 more days. I want to go to Orlando or Key West, not sure which I'd enjoy more.

2 year anniversary is in 9 days. I haven't bought her a gift yet because I'm lazy and don't know what to get.

never been to either, but key west seems like a better place to go. like more of an outing than orlando would be.

Specific post numbers are in the upper right above each thread.  e.g. http://niketalk.com/t/329154/the-thread-about-nothing/40620#post_16374919

In other words, if you're just posting a link to a post that contains a music video, then what's the point?  Just to get around the rule?  

Somebody who's interested in what everyone else is listening to at any given moment should participate in the thread in the Music forum.  If you like that thread, subscribe to it.  It'll show up on your news feed on your front page and you can see, in real time, how many new replies it's received since you last checked.  Constantly linking to your additions to that thread in here would be considered spam.  

You can follow favorite users and they can follow you.  You can subscribe to favorite threads.  

If this thread becomes "mini niketalk for 35 people" then it's a problem.  Don't let that happen. 

can we post "check my feed or recent posts"?

Key West fam unless youre going to the roller coasters up there. Busch Gardens etc.

And fellas yall wanna discuss music to go the music forum simple as that.

i understand your desire/need to avoid making this thread a "mini niketalk for 35 people" and will respect the ROC and your wishes. but i must say that in the one year this thread has been open, i have experienced more of a sense of community than in my previous years of being a user.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom