the thread about nothing...

This lady I walked by smelled like Lucky Charms. Very odd.

lol i might be able to deal with that in the morning instead of these smelly *** cigg elevators. bro **** makes me wanna throw up in the mornings

im not a coffee or cigg person so that **** all nasty to me

Reactions: Ube
At the barber talking about how much Lebron single handedly changed/brought so much money to the city .

Literally built downtown off of him :sick:

Can’t imagine the nightlife if he leaves and no more playoff parties :smh: whole city going to take a hit.

What’s ABG’s?

Screenshot_20180518-114341_Chrome.jpg

At the barber talking about how much Lebron single handedly changed/brought so much money to the city .

Literally built downtown off of him :sick:

Can’t imagine the nightlife if he leaves and no more playoff parties :smh: whole city going to take a hit.
Lebron is Cleveland. However I think the fans won't be as mad if he leaves as opposed to the first time because they won that ring. If he doesn't go to the West, his options are very limited in the East and having the 8th pick in the draft is not great for the Cavs.

Lebron is Cleveland. However I think the fans won't be as mad if he leaves as opposed to the first time because they won that ring. If he doesn't go to the West, his options are very limited in the East and having the 8th pick in the draft is not great for the Cavs.

Yeah won’t be mad , but I’m more so worried about how the night life will be affected. Its a stream of income for me lol

Thats just sad :frown:
I remember i saw a video of a girl in elementary who said she was scared to go to school because she might get shot

Back
Top Bottom