the thread about nothing...

My fingers been peeling like they're calloused. Thing is I haven't touched a barbell in over a week. No idea what's going on.

Props to you for actually being out here and making a change in these kids lives, also being honest about the situation and speaking up about it even tho it was with NT is very amicable. Keep up the great work my guy

Thanks, brother.
I'm just trying to be as handsome, intelligent, and scrumptious as you.

UNC Suspends 13 College Football Players For Selling Jordan PE’s
A violation of NCAA regulations.
By Nicolaus Li/9 Hrs ago/Footwear
https%3A%2F%2Fhypebeast.com%2Fimage%2F2018%2F08%2Func-football-players-selling-jordan-pe-suspension-001.jpg

@englishsole

Shortly after getting a look at some Jordan Brand PE models made for the University of North Carolina, we now learn that 13 college football players from the school have been suspended for selling their exclusive sneakers.

The group of players were caught selling their school-issued, special-edition Nikeand Air Jordan shoes, which violate NCAAregulations. Suspensions will be served in a staggered manner as many of the players hold the same position, with each expected to be suspended at least one game. No word yet on which shoes were being sold, but it is important to note that star quarterback Chazz Surratt is involved in the situation.

Catch a statement from Coach Larry Fedora below and stay tuned for more information as the story develops.

For more sports news, T.J. Dillashaw recently stopped Cody Garbrandt in their second fight at UFC 227 to retain his UFC Bantamweight Championship Belt.

“I am certainly upset by our players’ actions and how their choices reflect on them, our program and the University. These young men knew the rules and are being held responsible for the poor choices they have made. Accountability is an important core principle in this program. We will learn from this and aim to do better in the future.”

Been like 2 years and I can honestly say.i.don't like nyc. I think I've been forcing it, I gotta bounce soon.

I'm saying the same thing about Houston, Texas. I'm from Nyc rather go back but rather not at the same time.

Where you staying in nyc?
What's your next big move?

I'm saying the same thing about Houston, Texas. I'm from Nyc rather go back but rather not at the same time.

Where you staying in nyc?
What's your next big move?
Yea I feel you, it happens. I'm in the lower.East side. I'm thinking lo s Angeles or miami. I even thought about Paris lol but I gotta get on my ps and qs .

Yea I feel you, it happens. I'm in the lower.East side. I'm thinking lo s Angeles or miami. I even thought about Paris lol but I gotta get on my ps and qs .
I'm thinking Miami as well, but just as you gotta get my p's and q's aligned up 1st.

Gonna do a vista to nyc later this fall and see if my move back home is an option if not finish of my lease in h-town and head to Miami in 2019

What don't u like?
The food is hella medicore. I get it if you have that Michelin money , your eating good. But just day to.day it's so unsatisfying. Also, the mexica n food...smh
The weather is either to cold or to hot. There's a few sprinkled days that are perfect but nah.
The subway.
the people suck, genuine people born and.raised in New York are solid *** people. But miss.me with the transplants. People don't know how to let loose when they party imo. Uptight.
But I'm grateful to it, and I don't want to be that guy complaining and no t doing **** about it. I have to figure it out.

The thing about NYC I don't like is cost of living and having fun

Everything else is cool though

I do feel you guys on the subway. These days I do my traveling above ground in ny. Car Uber or walk lol. For the most part.

Back
Top Bottom