the thread about nothing...

I gotta thank the niketalk member who put a recipe for frozen lemonade mix,beer,and vodka mixed together. I forgot the recipe but it worked.

My boy asked me if I'd take $30k to walk around with a dopeman haircut for a year. That was an easy yes, as it's not that bad. I upped the ante and asked if he would rock a salad bowl for a year for 30k he sounded hesitant. Would you do rock a horrible haircut for a year for a certain amount of money?

A question I always ask girls I know is if they'd cut their hair bald for a million. The answers are always interesting. I get lots of mixed answers. I wonder how many would have a change of heart if that million was presented to them. Some would cut it and some might chicken out.

My boy asked me if I'd take $30k to walk around with a dopeman haircut for a year. That was an easy yes, as it's not that bad. I upped the ante and asked if he would rock a salad bowl for a year for 30k he sounded hesitant. Would you do rock a horrible haircut for a year for a certain amount of money?

A question I always ask girls I know is if they'd cut their hair bald for a million. The answers are always interesting. I get lots of mixed answers. I wonder how many would have a change of heart if that million was presented to them. Some would cut it and some might chicken out.
Do you get the money if you wear hats?

Would you do rock a horrible haircut for a year for a certain amount of money?

Some of the bald chicks in Black Panther could get the D from me

The girls who wouldn't cut their hair is crazy

A million dollars is a lot of money

Girl at work was like 'I was raised in a family that taught us that your hair is your crown'

Ok.

Let's see if that crown will get you a million.

I don't even know if I could date a girl that says she wouldn't cut it. It grows back, it's not like a finger. Some girls still say no if I tell them that they can wear a wig.

Females are super sensitive about thier hair.
I have 3 female siblings and my mom. They don't play around. I remember when my little sister had hair issues as a child. My mom and 2 other sisters were crying for her.

Had a female co-worker come up to me asking me About her dark ceaser. I told her straight up I'm not saying nothing cause if I say some positive you'lol think I'm lying and if I say something negative you'll probably have self doubt, plus I was cool with her bf, so I didn't want to mess up that dynamic.

When I first met my now gf she had super short hair.

She had just shaved it to a buzz cut a few months prior.

Last edited:
I was in the Jordan XI Concord thread and brought up "unauthorized" product that are made in the same factory, by the same workers, and using the same materials as the authentic's. JB loyalists are attacking me left and right. They must have invested little Timmy's college fund in NKE stock and spent tens of thousands on Jordan's to be so defensive. Meanwhile the man in my avy is wiping his *** with the money they scratched and clawed for.:rofl:

I was in the Jordan XI Concord thread and brought up "unauthorized" product that are made in the same factory, by the same workers, and using the same materials as the authentic's. JB loyalists are attacking me left and right. They must have invested little Timmy's college fund in NKE stock and spent tens of thousands on Jordan's to be so defensive. Meanwhile the man in my avy is wiping his *** with the money they scratched and clawed for.:rofl:
Do you have supporting evidence that "unauthorized" sneakers are made in the same factory by the same workers?

Do you have supporting evidence that "unauthorized" sneakers are made in the same factory by the same workers?
Not all fakes are made this way. These "unauthorized" shoes I am referring to are a subgroup of fakes. I merely said this phenomenon occurs in which the workers make them off the clock using the same materials as the run from the authentics. They told me this does not actually happen. They act as if the factories have Fort Knox security and a sweatshop worker making $20 a day is not motivated to sneak out a few pairs. It's common sense.

Last edited:
Not all fakes are made this way. These "unauthorized" shoes I am referring to are a subgroup of fakes. I merely said this phenomenon occurs in which the workers make them off the clock using the same materials as the run from the authentics. They told me this does not actually happen. They act as if the factories have Fort Knox security and a sweatshop worker making $20 a day is not motivated to sneak out a few pairs. It's common sense.
Are you assuming or do you have actual evidence to support your theory?

I was on the toll road when this ricer was swerving through traffic thinking he was in fast 8. Dude hit a car and flipped his civic over. I didn't stop to help if he dies he dies
When did this happen?

While on this subject, People are SO disrespectful with their horns.

To me, an aggressive horn means, Hurry up / F*** you / WTF are you doing

Of course, I am not talking about the soft TAP of the horn. I am talking about AGGRESSIVE horn usage.

MANY folks wouldn't "talk" to someone like that face to face, so don't hide behind the wheel and do it.

I read everything up to this post.. Is DC to real for TAN?

Are you assuming or do you have actual evidence to support your theory?
Such as an inside source? Just think about it, those workers or even the higher ups are tempted to devise ways to get some of those shoes out of the factory. The vast majority of fakes out there probably do not fall under this category and are made by less elaborate means.

This has been going around for years - along with the secret third shift where the Nike approved factory makes an extra batch using the same materials - and I’m pretty sure that it’s propagated by the makers of fakes to give legitimacy to their product. You’re absolutely right that a few pairs could sneak out - but not the thousands that are claimed to be these grey market sneakers - they’re just fakes with a made up back story.

This has been going around for years - along with the secret third shift where the Nike approved factory makes an extra batch using the same materials - and I’m pretty sure that it’s propagated by the makers of fakes to give legitimacy to their product. You’re absolutely right that a few pairs could sneak out - but not the thousands that are claimed to be these grey market sneakers - they’re just fakes with a made up back story.
Right on. I would believe the sellers of fakes usually get their hands on "unauthorized" pairs that are made in the same run as the authentics for their leaks and catalogs. But fakes are getting so good that even a fake made in a separate factory is damn close to the one from the original factory.

Back
Top Bottom