the thread about nothing...

Is your dad all recovered now?

There's nothing wrong with not drinking again

But I'm curious. Why quit drinking? Drinking doesn't cause strokes.

Thanks fam.
Dad is slowly recovering, one day at a time.
The stroke made me reassess everything:
Cut off both alcohol (didn't like who I was when I was tipsy/drunk + weight gain) + crazy girls (quality > quantity)

Are there females aged 18-35 on IG that don't post nothing but half naked pics? **** is legit starting to make me fear my daughter's future...
No way all these chicks missed out on hugs...

Go back and get it.
THE+BD+(T1-E10)+The+Itis.wmv_snapshot_06.40_%5B2013.07.10_21.53.43%5D.jpg

I’ve tried to like beer but man it’s just nasty to me

I do love liquor tho but only drink on special occasions

My plate aside, crazy day at work today. They laid waste to an entire department and are outsourcing their work.

I always said that the firm didn't respect what we do because we don't add to the bottom line and that proved it. Executive Directors and VPs were let go in our office as well as across the country in a "restructuring" bid. Huge lack of foresight on their behalf that will rear it's ugly head as the year draws to a close.

My plate aside, crazy day at work today. They laid waste to an entire department and are outsourcing their work.

I always said that the firm didn't respect what we do because we don't add to the bottom line and that proved it. Executive Directors and VPs were let go in our office as well as across the country in a "restructuring" bid. Huge lack of foresight on their behalf that will rear it's ugly head as the year draws to a close.

This is why I'm never loyal to companies or corporations.

If I were you I'll be on the look out for people coming back for revenge.

But that plate, let's you know never get complacent and always stay hungry for other opportunities.

This is why I'm never loyal to companies or corporations.

If I were you I'll be on the look out for people coming back for revenge.

But that plate, let's you know never get complacent and always stay hungry for other opportunities.

They're getting a month and a half worth of work and probably severance, so it somewhat lessens the blow, but not enough.

Re: my plate, it looked a lot better on Sunday
francis.png

I just booked the room for Vegas next week.
I was all hype!
I googled what the room looked like and the whole Vegas shooting thing popped up

Back
Top Bottom