the thread about nothing...

I went on a trip to the Philippines and saw a ton or really good fakes. Didn’t question where they’re from but couldn’t get myself to buy any of them. The had a lot so there must be a factory that makes them buy the pallet full

zdmYov4.gif

Almost swerved into the woods yesterday cause this stupid ***** wanted to cut me off (I had the green arrow to go left and he was making a right). Mind you I'm 99% done on my turn :smh:

8:30 - 7 today and tomorrow RIP

Can barely survive 8 hours here lmaoo
I've been working 6 - 6 M, W-F and 6 a.m. - 8 p.m. on Tuesdays for about 2 months now.

During that time one day, i was home watching Good Times. James came in and said "Hey baby I'm home from my 16 hour shift." I died briefly imagining such a thing.

I've been working 6 - 6 M, W-F and 6 a.m. - 8 p.m. on Tuesdays for about 2 months now.

During that time one day, i was home watching Good Times. James came in and said "Hey baby I'm home from my 16 hour shift." I died briefly imagining such a thing.
Props to you man. Most I've done was 14 with no breaks for maybe a month or so but never again :lol:

This... I just keep sipping my water when that bill comes. :lol:

This.

And they bugging if we go out to eat and they order a buncha beers and alcoholic beverages and they try to split the bill evenly ... Like na...I'll be that dude and JUST pay for me and my wife's food.

Back
Top Bottom