the thread about nothing...

It was so good without Michael
giphy.gif

Thanks!

Staying in East Village, gonna be there January 12-20.

Arming my Yelp bookmarks is all :lol:

East Village is dope.

Crif Dogs. They've also a speakeasy within it which is kind of cool.
Artichoke Basille's Pizza
Momofuku Noodle Bar
Ippudo
Luke's Lobster
Papaya King
I think the Filipino restaurant Jeepney is around there. I've never been but I've heard it's pretty good.

Last edited:
You've never tried carts aside from Halal Guys? Halal Guys is great but some of the other carts are better IMO. The rice is more flavorful and the meats better seasoned. Give it a shot sometime.

That being said I haven't had one of those in probably a year. Given I'm usually looking for food in the city after 1AM Halal Guys is the only option.
I've tried all kinds of halal carts everywhere

My top two is halal guys and the cart by hunter college in the upper east side

I've tried all kinds of halal carts everywhere

My top two is halal guys and the cart by hunter college in the upper east side

Oh, well in that case, to each his own.

For Halal Guys, do you feel like there's a difference between having it at the cart vs. a brick and mortar?
I feel like I always enjoy it from the cart more. One opened up by my high school here in Jersey and it's just not the same...

Oh, well in that case, to each his own.

For Halal Guys, do you feel like there's a difference between having it at the cart vs. a brick and mortar?
I feel like I always enjoy it from the cart more. One opened up by my high school here in Jersey and it's just not the same...
I'd say the brick and mortar by me is pretty good

Name me some halal spots you know in manhattan... I'm down to try it, if I haven't tried it yet

I'd say the brick and mortar by me is pretty good

Name me some halal spots you know in manhattan... I'm down to try it, if I haven't tried it yet

You gotta go to queens on 74th st and Roosevelt's ave. The Halal cart its called Sammy's I've been going there since high school(2004)
4C65E2A3-0064-4337-B613-DCEAB3A8B75B.jpeg
BB802AD9-5F12-4E6F-8AA5-E9402A370850.jpeg

Last edited:
Witnessed a miscalculated dap. One went for the fist bump the other went for the handshake. Could feel the awkwardness

Really want the Off white UNC 1s, thinking bout paying resell as a gift for myself for my bday next week .....but man $750 for some shoes is nuts

Editing a video about me going to the freedom tower here in NYC. Going to focus on my transition edits as a practice so sorry if the video is a bit annoying. Meantime here’s a pic of the view. Just wow.

8B75BA6A-C0F8-4722-963F-C56A829F3ED3.jpeg

Here is the video I hope you guys enjoy. Two things. 1. My focus was to practice on my transition edits so bare with me as it might be cringeworthy watching it lol. Please give feedback good and bad I welcome it all. 2. I lived in NYC my whole life and never did something like this. Made me appreciate this city so much more its so damn beautiful please do this if you are ever in NYC.

Back
Top Bottom