the thread about nothing...

I felt it took a dive without Michael. I liked the Robert California character but the whole Sabre story Arc was pretty much trash.

That said, the finale is probably my GOAT. Top 3 without question.
I couldn’t stand Michael not keeping anything a secret, and those conferences. Other than that he was cool the horse playing, traveling to nyc to visit Ryan and the short guy at the club. Robert was like a bad ceo but to the workers he was kickback like them. That’s a good series tho. Dwight always getting the birdies anywhere was funny.

Security officers at my place don't do much

They probably have the most downtime out of everyone at the hospital
I couldn’t imagine being a security officer at a hospital, they probably see all sorts of things. He’s at a financial building though lol

Through my first watch of The Office people always said how bad it was after Michael left, but I really didn't think it was that bad. Season 8 was ultimately pointless though. Season 9 was better. I didn't like Plop but I liked Dwight Jr

And Scott's Tots is not nearly the most awkward moment on the show

I was in Van Nuys Target parking lot coming back from shopping at Target years ago and I coulda swore I seen Swaggy P and his son walk in not to far behind a big booty white chick “possibly Latina” *not Iggy* came in separately around exactlythe same time. And as he left. The woman left too separately. Maybe it wasn’t him tho.

Last edited:
Forgot this album was a smash hit.
Screenshot_20180808-173442.jpg

Still barely on Season 5 of The Office (I've had a lot of other stuff to catch up on lol)

But now that y'all said Michael left I'll probably drop it all together, same way I did for Grey's Anatomy. Nothing wrong with the shows but it doesn't feel the same knowing something big too early :lol:

First two seasons are very meh. It gets good season 3 and after
Huh, usually the popular opinion is that the first 2 seasons were the best. IMO the quality started to decline a bit once Jim and Pam officially started going out. I liked Karen and wish they kept her with Jim longer. Feel like they rushed that story a bit and could've stretched it out a couple more seasons

Anyone looking for some dope hip hop to listen to, this dude is underrated imo. Can easily slap at least 6-7 off this 10 track album

Last edited:
What are the pros to owning a Playstation 4? I have an Xbox One and have been thinking about purchasing a Playstation 4.

Huh, usually the popular opinion is that the first 2 seasons were the best. IMO the quality started to decline a bit once Jim and Pam officially started going out. I liked Karen and wish they kept her with Jim longer. Feel like they rushed that story a bit and could've stretched it out a couple more seasons

The Office goes into a sharp decline after Season 4. Jim and Pam getting together could be argued that is when the show jumped the shark.

The Office goes into a sharp decline after Season 4. Jim and Pam getting together could be argued that is when the show jumped the shark.
I can see that. For me, the show really declined when Michael left.

Show should've ended when he left. I have yet to finish the season where Andy became the manager. I thought Will Ferrell was going to stick around for a bit, but his story arc was short and I didn't really like his character (even though he became the will Ferrell we all know in his last two episodes)

Here is the video I hope you guys enjoy. Two things. 1. My focus was to practice on my transition edits so bare with me as it might be cringeworthy watching it lol. Please give feedback good and bad I welcome it all. 2. I lived in NYC my whole life and never did something like this. Made me appreciate this city so much more its so damn beautiful please do this if you are ever in NYC.

dope. the transitions arent bad, but they dont look smooth, if that makes sense. im sure you're still learning though so keep it up

Back
Top Bottom