the thread about nothing...

Lunch today

20180808_134242.jpg

Can't imagine any halal food being better than halal guys

You've never tried carts aside from Halal Guys? Halal Guys is great but some of the other carts are better IMO. The rice is more flavorful and the meats better seasoned. Give it a shot sometime.

That being said I haven't had one of those in probably a year. Given I'm usually looking for food in the city after 1AM Halal Guys is the only option.

If you really think halal guys is the best halal food you tasted. You should proably have yourself committed to a psychward.

Plan on getting chase freedom cc anyone have any experience using that card? How is it etc

Just signed up for MoviePass because my uncle sent me a referral link. $7.95 for 3 movies/month. I also get the first month free since I was referred. Not a bad deal.

I finished The Office. It was so good without Michael. I’m surprised Dwight didn’t deck him. When Dwight was the dad I got happy for him.

You've never tried carts aside from Halal Guys? Halal Guys is great but some of the other carts are better IMO. The rice is more flavorful and the meats better seasoned. Give it a shot sometime.

That being said I haven't had one of those in probably a year. Given I'm usually looking for food in the city after 1AM Halal Guys is the only option.

The halal guys in LA sucks.
I remember i tried it in NY, it was :nthat:.

I compare Halal Guys to In-n-out.
They're both bomb, they're both a great price, they're both convenient.
Unless your a native, you cant really appreciate it for what it is

The halal guys in LA sucks.
I remember i tried it in NY, it was :nthat:.

I compare Halal Guys to In-n-out.
They're both bomb, they're both a great price, they're both convenient.
Unless your a native, you cant really appreciate it for what it is

I don't think that's true. I appreciate In-N-Out and I've only been a handful of times.
I'm starting to like Halal Guys less. Their prices went up and I feel like their portions got smaller. Still hits the spot at 3AM after a night of drinking though.

Back
Top Bottom