the thread about nothing...

All my friends have one and that new Spider-Man game looks amazing.
That's a good reason to get one.

Spider-Man is looking really promising and will be my next purchase.

I recommend you get one and give it a try. You can still utilize your xBox One for a 4k blu-ray player. Something I wish I did when I had a One S.

Respect for posting this. GFK >

Ghost was on another level all 90’s. I thought he was dope when I was younger, but re-listening to his verses has me with the
wee-bey-reaction-gif.gif

As an adult. Son was gifted beyond what people could even comprehend at the time.

Forgot this album was a smash hit.
Screenshot_20180808-173442.jpg
Got 2 specific songs from dude for 2 different situations

When this **** drops at a party/club its wrap, find you a lady and hold on tight :pimp:

I'll look for any opportunity to play this around a chick I'm into, they melt the minute the chorus hits :nthat:
I really hate when I read blogs sites that put headlines like ATCQ vs De la soul.
Complex?

dope. the transitions arent bad, but they dont look smooth, if that makes sense. im sure you're still learning though so keep it up
Makes perfect sense I def noticed that. Going to keep practicing on that.

SO I accidentally overdraft overdrafted my bank account and they charged me this crazy fee so I stopped my direct deposit then bought something for 950 on stockx last night . I had a negative balance already but it’s listed as a preapprovwd completed transaction in my PayPal history and it says waiting on seller to ship on stockx..can my bank cancel it or not? Because my overdraft limit is 400 and they haven’t took the money out of my bank yet but like I said PayPal lists it as completed ..what y’all think I’m probably not getting em huh?

SO I accidentally overdraft overdrafted my bank account and they charged me this crazy fee so I stopped my direct deposit then bought something for 950 on stockx last night . I had a negative balance already but it’s listed as a preapprovwd completed transaction in my PayPal history and it says waiting on seller to ship on stockx..can my bank cancel it or not? Because my overdraft limit is 400 and they haven’t took the money out of my bank yet but like I said PayPal lists it as completed ..what y’all think I’m probably not getting em huh?
Dude wtf lol

Didn't see this message from Tuesday night, so I just came in this morning at 8:30 am

A6C54CFE-D2A7-4DA9-A930-2F6A32790BBE.jpeg

Thursday I'm supposed to work 7:30 am - 7 pm and Friday 7:30 am - 6 pm.. Man wtf

Back
Top Bottom