the thread about nothing...

i have a stable job working for the feds, living at home stacking bread.

but I always wanted to teach english in korea, which would be a step backward career wise.

i wanna make that jump, but im scared. scared of being in a country that i havent been to since 1999, scared of coming back to the states jobless, etc.

at the same time i dont wanna get old and look back regretting not doing things I wish I had done when I was younger.

**** sucks

I did it for 4 years. Most fun 4 years I could imagine. Partied so much. No regrets. When you live in another country all you have are the people around you. Now am back and working a 9-5 and stacking bread. Go do it if you already are debt free and have a little saved up. You’ll come back way behind career wise but who cares..there’s no finish line.

I did it for 4 years. Most fun 4 years I could imagine. Partied so much. No regrets. When you live in another country all you have are the people around you. Now am back and working a 9-5 and stacking bread. Go do it if you already are debt free and have a little saved up. You’ll come back way behind career wise but who cares..there’s no finish line.

that the thing.. im not debt free due to school loans :sick::sick::sick::sick::sick: and i aint paying that all off anytime soon. plus my mom is sick and needs heart surgery next year once she gets insurance and im the only son in the house to take care of her. my older sister said she can be with her since she still lives at home but still... not sure if im 100% comfortable with that

Im breaking my head trying to remember a movie name... all i remember is some kids going underground (under bed maybe) and there is monstors(peeps with beetle juice style makeup monsters)... then in end they go up the underground? And they pop out at the beach i think??? Movie is from80-90s i think pls help

that the thing.. im not debt free due to school loans :sick::sick::sick::sick::sick: and i aint paying that all off anytime soon. plus my mom is sick and needs heart surgery next year once she gets insurance and im the only son in the house to take care of her. my older sister said she can be with her since she still lives at home but still... not sure if im 100% comfortable with that

Sorry to hear about your mom. I hope and pray that she gets well and her insurance comes promptly. You posted a pic of your mom's cooking (min uh tang) and saw her RX card and to eat omega3 w/ green tea...it was a beautiful picture.

As for working/teaching in Korea...I'm hearing that the economy is sh*t and headed lower. Trump's trade wars aren't helping. Real inflation is so high that people are travelling to Japan to have fun.

I’m wearing Nike’s for all eternity. Str8 Up!!! *travis Scott voice

Not my pics

90676CDD-FE73-4688-B214-951A43467E1E.jpeg
0EBAEFDE-FFA7-4352-A8B8-C290E29645E3.jpeg

49E87A9F-B625-463B-869B-727D506B8071.jpeg

5794E58F-E282-49E1-A19B-EC369933E7AD.jpeg

Im breaking my head trying to remember a movie name... all i remember is some kids going underground (under bed maybe) and there is monstors(peeps with beetle juice style makeup monsters)... then in end they go up the underground? And they pop out at the beach i think??? Movie is from80-90s i think pls help

Sounds like the goonies

Props man

But I don't think I can ever do what you do

95 percent of all fun activities in my life I associate with drinking :lol:

The team asked me why I wasn't drinking earlier tonight
Didn't want a pity party (because my dad had a stroke)
So I just told them I'm on a cleanse

Sorry to hear about your mom. I hope and pray that she gets well and her insurance comes promptly. You posted a pic of your mom's cooking (min uh tang) and saw her RX card and to eat omega3 w/ green tea...it was a beautiful picture.

As for working/teaching in Korea...I'm hearing that the economy is sh*t and headed lower. Trump's trade wars aren't helping. Real inflation is so high that people are travelling to Japan to have fun.

thanks man.never expected anyone to read that sticky note. yea, moms been telling me how theres no jobs for the youth over there right now. hopefully they can get their **** together.

thats little monsters staring fred savage and ben savage

Was at the Dolphins preseason game tonight and this one dude in front of me and my friends was there by himself taking pics and videos of the cheerleaders :sick:

was it a movie for the whole family? no sexual situations? nudity?

No sexual situation or Nudity.

A lot of N-Word and cursing. Mostly N-word and one violent scene.

My daughter is turning 13 in 3 months. She truly was glad to watch it. Helped open her eyes about the KKK and now she’s interested in pan-african history and culture. The movie opened the flood gates for conversations and literature.

Giving her the autobiography of her great-grandmother. Then, Malcom X. Then MisEducation of a Negro.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom