the thread about nothing...

Lost last night's game to a blow outbecause 2 big dudes preferred to be shooters, not play in the post, and didn't play a lick of defense. Pretty annoying, but whatever. Felt a lot more comfortable in the second game and had the opportunity to defend their bigs. That was fun.

Also played in the KD3s. I love them.

Would Nike give me credit or an exchange for my Kyrie Concepts pair that was 'gifted' to me?

The hectic day yesterday made me realize I spend too much time posting on/reading NikeTalk while at work.

New goal in mind.

Second interview went ok. I do think there's some things I could've answered better. I found myself giving longer answers just to make them longer and not necessarily because the questions should've had them. Oh well I'll see in a couple weeks or so if I got the job

The hectic day yesterday made me realize I spend too much time posting on/reading NikeTalk while at work.

New goal in mind.

We as a people spend a lot of time on social media...unless you have a business in it or for it, it swells up a lot of our time.

We as a people spend a lot of time on social media...unless you have a business in it or for it, it swells up a lot of our time.
I don't twitter and deleted my Facebook last year, but I'm pretty sure I just replaced facebook with NT. Gonna try to pump the breaks here again. I know I got better things to do.

Making a decision on where to move has been very stressful. Options boil down to stay close to family and far away from the job or live close to the job and be near family.

When I left school, I made the decision to come home to be near family. Think I'll have to do the oppo this time around.

Moved away from family when I accepted a position in DC a 3 years ago. Moved back to CA after a year and a half. Granted we're in SoCal and fam is up north. But it's better than being across the country.

I didn't mind moving away from my fam, but my wife is really close to hers and preferred to move back.

It's good to move away from your lifelines sometime... at least once in your life just so you kniw you can do it. I'm almost 1,000 miles away from my nearest relative. :smile:
Did this in college. Moved to Socal and only went home on major school breaks. Doing so made me grow up ALOT since I can only depend on myself really.

Fozz Fozz Im about the same. In DC now, family still in OC. GF fam from Palo Alto, matter of time before we head back and start a fam.
Congrats in advance :smokin

Fozz Fozz Im about the same. In DC now, family still in OC. GF fam from Palo Alto, matter of time before we head back and start a fam.
I found it pretty funny how I was asking the SoCal region thread about places to live in the OC and you were providing me info. Then when I moved here, you moved out to DC lol

E4C6D52B-E2CF-4122-ABD7-9CB53846A2EC.gif

1B9E2869-938B-4887-A652-6FD2865CC317.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom