the thread about nothing...

7p8h259v1ld21.jpg

Holy **** I got the job! I got a call from the head of HR saying the people I met with today were very pleased with me and he offered me the job. I was told the decision would be made within the next couple weeks which is why I was so surprised I already got an offer. And this job is right near where my internship was. Good starting salary + benefits. Starting in 2 weeks :nthat::nthat:

Holy **** I got the job! I got a call from the head of HR saying the people I met with today were very pleased with me and he offered me the job. I was told the decision would be made within the next couple weeks which is why I was so surprised I already got an offer. And this job is right near where my internship was. Good starting salary + benefits. Starting in 2 weeks :nthat::nthat:
HELL YES!

Congrats, man!

Definitely feeling jumper's knee today.

Need to ice my left knee when I get home. Even ordered a pateller tendonitis brace for good measure.

I knew those rubberized court tiles would mess my knees up. Floor has no bounce at all.

CONGRATS!!!! :smokin:evil:

coach-k-vertical1.gif

Chillin watching tv last night and attempted to watch an episode of friends. I don't get the allure or fascination with that show. Couldn't stand 10 minutes of it.

I swear some of the Friends episodes are the same as Seinfeld. Prob the same writers recycling jokes to the newer generations.

Back
Top Bottom