the thread about nothing...

Lab diamonds are grown in the lab. Regular diamonds are mined from whichever diamond-rich natural source
CC350AC6-D2AE-4354-A0FB-98E019D6E07D.gif

I found it pretty funny how I was asking the SoCal region thread about places to live in the OC and you were providing me info. Then when I moved here, you moved out to DC lol

Lmao, I’ll be back sooner than later. Did my Switzerland stint, now DC for a min. DC is cool, but there’s nothing like CA.

Are you gonna do that 3 month gross salary ring thing?

Always thought it was stupid but then again I wouldn’t want my girl to be disapointed with the ring she’ll wear for the rest of her life (allegedly) :lol:
Biggest scam ever. Imagine a comglomerate that extracts three months salary from every man. On top of that, more and more men get married multiple times!

Last edited:
Are you gonna do that 3 month gross salary ring thing?

Always thought it was stupid but then again I wouldn’t want my girl to be disapointed with the ring she’ll wear for the rest of her life (allegedly) :lol:

Nah, my girls family has diamonds (her dad is South African).

I am looking at 30kish for setting and final touches I believe. Waiting on a quote from her mom. (This could be completely wrong but it’s what I’m expecting)

Driving down the beltway and some of my cringiest screwups spontaneously manifested itself in my head.
Damn near pumped em brakes right there and then.

Back
Top Bottom