the thread about nothing...

One of the houses I came across today at work they had most of the front yard just full of coffee beans. The coffee smell was strong as hell

Screenshot_20190130-144236.png

One of the houses I came across today at work they had most of the front yard just full of coffee beans. The coffee smell was strong as hell

Screenshot_20190130-144236.png

I may be wrong,but I think it has to do with gettingrid of wildlife animals. Rabbits deers etc

I think it’s more of a fertilizer, it helps promote growth on some lawn. Not sure if it was necessary to put that much tho.

girl i been talking to a lot more at church responded to my instagram story with "lmfao *crying emoji*

i posted a pic of something funny.

how do i approach this? was gonna plan on asking her out for valentines days. do i just "like" the comment and see her again this sunday or should i try to start a convo.

I feel like "lmfao" isnt really a convo starter though.

also keep in mind this is the first time she ever dm'ed me lol

girl i been talking to a lot more at church responded to my instagram story with "lmfao *crying emoji*

how do i approach this? was gonna plan on asking her out for valentines days. do i just "like" the comment and see her again this sunday or should i try to start a convo.

Pic of girl

g1qus.jpg

Wait... wut?

Just ask her when her next day off is and if she wants to go out for coffee, lunch, or communion I guess...

Back
Top Bottom