the thread about nothing...

Ayyy headphones come earlier than expected
20190216_110157-01.jpeg

I’ll use the $200 for gas money
Y’all stay fresh in y’all 6’s taking Uber
It's a sad thing, watching grown men & women spendin serious bank on clothes, shoes but have no license or wheels to their name. After age 18, no excuses. I don't care where anybody lives & how good ya'll citys mass transit system maybe...as a grown man or grown woman you need a set of wheels. Screw these $200+ kicks and $500+ wallets/purses, get all that and a car

Been waiting for this job to call me back... I hate waiting :smh: I'm going to start my own business in the next few months regardless if I get this job or not. The only reason I want this job is to network and make some connections :lol:

18+ you need a car? That’s laughable.

I won’t buy a car until i need one to commute or when I have kids.
Yes it's laughable when as an adult a chunk of your paycheck is going towards LV, Gucci, Jordans, Nike & other brands so you can look "fresh" instead of trying to better yourself save that $ up for a car. I'm not saying you go out there & get yourself the newest luxury vehicle, start off with a beater car for point A to point B & stop waiting on a bus or train in freezing subzero temperatures or when it's 90+ degrees with insane humidity. Would you not prefer to be in the comfort & luxury of your own vehicle instead of having some random, sweaty dude rubbin up on you on a bus/train that's packed like a can of sardine's? It's laughable when I see grown *** men & women worrying about which newest sneaker release or Louis bag to purchase when they have families & ignore feeding the mouths of their children because their concern for fashion outweighs their concern for responsibilities as a parent. I'll be damned if I were to commute on buses and trains to my destination if I had kids on a daily basis, multiple times a day. I would want to give them everything I never had growing up & to provide as much luxury to them as best as I could. It's a Friday night, you tryna talk to a chick in the club & take her back to your place what're you going to say to her "hey ma, lemme swipe my metrocard for you"? Or would you rather have your own car & be able to get to places without worrying about catchin the next bus? I will NEVER depend on no damn transit schedule

depends where you live too.
That's true too. I live in NYC, and hate the MTA with a passion. I used to despise taking the bus to school because they'd never show up on time. Plenty of times I just walked & got their faster. Alot of dudes in my city that are from the Bronx always say "I'm from the Bronx, I don't need a car". That's a poor excuse to not get a vehicle. Every borough in NYC has a good amount of bus lines and trains, but that's not a reason for any adult individual to be like yeah I'm not going to get myself a car because my city has great transit. These are the same people who always complain about how bad the transit system is and how fed up of it they are blah blah blah. As an adult, you need your own set of wheels. That's just my opinion :smile:

depends where you live too.

Of course

Yes it's laughable when as an adult a chunk of your paycheck is going towards LV, Gucci, Jordans, Nike & other brands so you can look "fresh" instead of trying to better yourself save that $ up for a car. I'm not saying you go out there & get yourself the newest luxury vehicle, start off with a beater car for point A to point B & stop waiting on a bus or train in freezing subzero temperatures or when it's 90+ degrees with insane humidity. Would you not prefer to be in the comfort & luxury of your own vehicle instead of having some random, sweaty dude rubbin up on you on a bus/train that's packed like a can of sardine's? It's laughable when I see grown *** men & women worrying about which newest sneaker release or Louis bag to purchase when they have families & ignore feeding the mouths of their children because their concern for fashion outweighs their concern for responsibilities as a parent. I'll be damned if I were to commute on buses and trains to my destination if I had kids on a daily basis, multiple times a day. I would want to give them everything I never had growing up & to provide as much luxury to them as best as I could. It's a Friday night, you tryna talk to a chick in the club & take her back to your place what're you going to say to her "hey ma, lemme swipe my metrocard for you"? Or would you rather have your own car & be able to get to places without worrying about catchin the next bus? I will NEVER depend on no damn transit schedule

I’m not saying i’m buying useless stuff with the money i save from not having a car.

Car is useless to many when you take into consideration public transit, uber, bike, etc.

You seem to be assuming if somebody doesn’t have a car they buy jordan and gucci :lol:

I’d rather invest my money, build passive income streams, travel the world than having a car i would never use.

Now like i said before, if I had children, then my needs would change for sure. Current needs? No car is the way to go. I’m 26 and if a lady is giving me a hard time because i don’t have a car then she’s a hard pass for me.

That's true too. I live in NYC, and hate the MTA with a passion. I used to despise taking the bus to school because they'd never show up on time. Plenty of times I just walked & got their faster. Alot of dudes in my city that are from the Bronx always say "I'm from the Bronx, I don't need a car". That's a poor excuse to not get a vehicle. Every borough in NYC has a good amount of bus lines and trains, but that's not a reason for any adult individual to be like yeah I'm not going to get myself a car because my city has great transit. These are the same people who always complain about how bad the transit system is and how fed up of it they are blah blah blah. As an adult, you need your own set of wheels. That's just my opinion :smile:
Can’t even imagine not having a car. I had a coworker who shared a car with his wife and they were struggling bad with schedules. I guess I’m just used to living in Texas pretty much everyone has a car. I did visit nyc once and the traffic was horrible though and parking is even worse :lol:

Back
Top Bottom