the thread about nothing...

True, for many it depends on location. I live in Queens, but if I lived in Midtown Manhattan, even then I'd want to have my own car lol. To me it's about having my own space & comfort like you said. Enjoy that SoCal weather. Another 2 months till winter passes and I'll be able to take out my Challenger lol

True, for many it depends on location. I live in Queens, but if I lived in Midtown Manhattan, even then I'd want to have my own car lol. To me it's about having my own space & comfort like you said. Enjoy that SoCal weather. Another 2 months till winter passes and I'll be able to take out my Challenger lol

Of course

I’m not saying i’m buying useless stuff with the money i save from not having a car.

Car is useless to many when you take into consideration public transit, uber, bike, etc.

You seem to be assuming if somebody doesn’t have a car they buy jordan and gucci :lol:

I’d rather invest my money, build passive income streams, travel the world than having a car i would never use.

Now like i said before, if I had children, then my needs would change for sure. Current needs? No car is the way to go. I’m 26 and if a lady is giving me a hard time because i don’t have a car then she’s a hard pass for me.
Lol I never meant specifically you when I said "your". I was using it in a general sense. Public transit, uber, bikes all require you to wait, I'd rather hop in my car & be on my way even if I'm dealing with a little bit of traffic. Lol I never assumed anybody is buyin kicks and Gucci, when I referenced that in my previous post I used it as examples from real life, people I personally know and dudes who actually do exactly that. Investing your $ is great, building passive income streams is even greater, and travelling the world is always dope. Your life, live it the way you want. To me "no car" is never ever the way to go. I personally cannot and will not depend on any uber, taxi, bike...not for me. I'd rather use what I worked for & enjoy driving myself then be driven. You know your needs best playa, so do you. I'm 30 and even when I was younger & hollerin @ a chick without my own wheels...it didn't happen. Not a good look for a dude to try to get with a chick & not have a car...that's just me

Reactions: jjs
Can’t even imagine not having a car. I had a coworker who shared a car with his wife and they were struggling bad with schedules. I guess I’m just used to living in Texas pretty much everyone has a car. I did visit nyc once and the traffic was horrible though and parking is even worse :lol:
That's what I'm sayin, too many situations out there where not having your own car makes things very hard on you. Everyone needs a car in Texas, lol nothing is at walking distance. I visited my ex in Sugarland, Houston years back & she lived by South Highway 6 if I recall the name correctly & I just remember we drove like 10 mins just for some milk & eggs lol. Alot of open roads out there in Texas. Yes, traffic is bad esp. 4-6ish & parking is even worse lmao but you gott love it man, its home.

Was driving and saw about 2 dozen people spread cross three streets glued to their smartphones. I wonder if they found a rare Pokemon or is it a sign of the times.

giphy.gif

Back
Top Bottom