the thread about nothing...

#washed

Ill go too that party for free food and socialize with single women and hopefully wake up relaxed the next day after she leaves the apt.

You have absolutely nothing to lose.

She's having this bomb taco lady cater the party. I've had her food before, it's :pimp:

This job along with this schedule is just draining me. I need to make a change.

#needtogetunwashed

I’m dumbfounded can someone explain this to me:

A coworker gave me a pack of tic-tacs, he or I didn’t mention the word ‘tic-tac’, however when I was on IG a few minutes later, I started seeing ad’s for tic-tacs...I could understand the phone listening in and showing ad’s from what I speak, but in this instance I didn’t say a word about it...how is it possible?

Ce7Y8w0XEAAz7eH.jpg:large

A coworker gave me a pack of tic-tacs, he or I didn’t mention the word ‘tic-tac’, however when I was on IG a few minutes later, I started seeing ad’s for tic-tacs...I could understand the phone listening in and showing ad’s from what I speak, but in this instance I didn’t say a word about it...how is it possible?

I've had things like happened to me too. Where I would get ads of things didn't say a word about. IDEK man...

Possibly some type of bar code sensor. The other nite I was leaving the movies, paid for parking at the kiosk and when I got to the gate it just automatically opened

Does your phone have a camera?

Wht type of phone you have?

Why did he give you tic tacs?

Back
Top Bottom