the thread about nothing...

Just saw on IG about a nasty motorcycle accident. For the So.Cal cats, transition from the 210 to the 118. Not sure if it's still backed up. Dude got hit and flew off the ramp. Lost one of his legs completely from the hip down. Video was posted showing were the leg had landed. For ya'll riding motorcycles, be safe out there.

I used to want a bike then I saw thee people get smoked last summer alone and it wasn’t their fault every time.

Then my boy got rear ended two times on his in the past 5 years. One time he broke some bones in his back. Same deal he stopped at a stop sign once and the car behind him kept going. Another time he stopped for pedestrians in a cross walk and the car behind him just kept going and ran into him at like 40 mph and broke his back.

Half the people in cars are brain dead.

I think I know why I cant restore my new phone from my backup. When I last backed up before the upgrade, it has an option to "check" encrypted or whatever and I checked it...I don't know why. So it's been asking for my password to restore to my new phone, and it keeps saying my password doesn't match which I don't get because I could use that password to unlock my Mac. When I unchecked the box, it's going through but not restoring since it still needs a password for the original back up I think.

There's a "lock" image next to my last backup when I click on devices. Any tech savvy people know how I can decrypt it?

Last edited by a moderator:
7e0bac066529c7831464b5fe21118411--totally-me-so-me.jpg

I think I know why I cant restore my new phone from my backup. When I last backed up before the upgrade, it has an option to "check" encrypted or whatever and I checked it...I don't know why. So it's been asking for my password to restore to my new phone, and it keeps saying my password doesn't match which I don't get because I could use that password to unlock my Mac. When I unchecked the box, it's going through but not restoring since it still needs a password for the original back up I think.

There's a "lock" image next to my last backup when I click on devices. Any tech savvy people know how I can decrypt it?

You need the password you set when you encrypted the backup. It isn't the same one to unlock your mac, try your itunes password?

Method 2 here is worth a try if you are not on ios 12 to decrypt it and get your password
https://www.tenorshare.com/itunes-backup/how-to-unlock-backup-password-in-itunes-that-never-set.html

Spotted this on my way home from the barbershop. Someone had defaced the mural a couple months ago. Kudos to whomever fixed it.

20190330_124653.jpg

Here's the original:
IMG_20170610_153756_502.jpg

You need the password you set when you encrypted the backup. It isn't the same one to unlock your mac, try your itunes password?

Method 2 here is worth a try if you are not on ios 12 to decrypt it and get your password
https://www.tenorshare.com/itunes-backup/how-to-unlock-backup-password-in-itunes-that-never-set.html
My iTunes password not working. I don’t remember it asking for a password when I was backing up. It just let me “check” that box.

I saw that link earlier and downloaded it but didn’t have time to try it.

Have to go out again. Will try it tmr. I really hope it works out. It’s been bothering me the whole day until I remember it is encrypted. Really hope I could retrieve my pics.

bottled water :sick:

If you have access to quality tap water, there is no reason to buy bottled water.
Uh no such thing as actual quality tap water, fluoride isn’t a natural chemical and most water plants use fluride. And less not forget the pipes that contain lead in them.

I drink Rather bottled water.

About to be off from work in about 20 min. Ready to start my weekend. Got invited to a bday party. Too tired to roll through. Just want to go home, make some dinner and relax.

About to be off from work in about 20 min. Ready to start my weekend. Got invited to a bday party. Too tired to roll through. Just want to go home, make some dinner and relax.
#washed

Ill go too that party for free food and socialize with single women and hopefully wake up relaxed the next day after she leaves the apt.

You have absolutely nothing to lose.

Sitting here, watching Us, with possibly the worst crowd ever.
Folks hollering Yes! and clapping at the action.
I'm pretty sure the chick next to me is high af.
Good times.

Back
Top Bottom