the thread about nothing...

upload_2019-3-31_13-37-2.jpeg

3625DA0E-B6A0-4335-8991-A88B28B1B700.jpeg

Currently watching:
upload_2019-3-31_13-14-22.png

And im currently getting text messages to come into work on a sunday....yeah that’s not happening.

Happy sunday people. Stay cool.

I thought the second part was gonna say 'I'm currently getting texts from a white girl wanting to hang, but brother Malcolm says i must refrain'

I thought the second part was gonna say 'I'm currently getting texts from a white girl wanting to hang, but brother Malcolm says i must refrain'

Technically your right these texts messages are coming from my manger who’s a white girl.

And im still getting them....can’t even enjoy my day off.
upload_2019-3-31_14-25-56.gif

Yes, iPhone, I thought about this being the reasoning

iPhone X

Cause why not :lol:

This is actually the second time I’ve noticed this happening too...

Earlier today I said ‘Starbucks’ and an ad popped up, but at least thats understandable :lol: cause I spoke it
Turn off the microphone access on your ig and fb.
00FA9439-8993-4365-A531-CE169952E55C.png

And use mouthwash on a daily occasion.

This. They’ve been sloppy in the last 2 games.

If reddish doesn’t play again it will be tough.

At least they started hitting some 3s in the last game.
I just dont understand why coach K wont make them chase people out to the 3 point line. If my team shot as poorly they did were chasing everybody because if we get down big we probably wont be able to come back

How do u not have nba street vol 2 on this list
:smh:
I failed you G. Was playing 2K Playgrounds for the past two weeks and it sorta has that vibe. But other than that i never owned any Street or Jam series game.

What can yall tell me about about this tho?

A1Nr3or1b-L._SY445_.jpg

So did he actually get hit with the arrows?
I read up on it a bit and yes, he did in fact get shot with real arrows from professional archers. Here's a picture showing how it was done.
D28BvZsU8AAVim0.jpg:large

I believe the arrows were dulled to reduce piercing and he had wooden boards under his armor but still, I cannot imagine the real fear going through his head knowing that one wrong move could lead to a real accident. Akira Kurosawa movies are great. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom