the thread about nothing...

CAB63A88-F4EB-4BD5-9E17-FE8B808A022E.gif

Back to work after a crazy episode of vertigo. Feels good to get back in the routine.

3 more weeks ‘till LA :nthat:. Which got me wondering, where’s the best spots for some good tacos??

Folk, I've been on an information blackout for the past 32 hours.
WTF is this I hear??? Gah dang!!
This better be some April Fools hijinks.

Company I was back and forth in an interview process went a different direction. ****ing bummed :smh: .

**** them. Something better for you on the horizon

I know you're right, and I tell myself that but still hard not to be upset. HR rep seems genuine in her response in regards to staying in touch when they are able to grow the team out, but ****. Grow it out now if you enjoyed meeting me & my skill set :lol: :smh: .

I know you're right, and I tell myself that but still hard not to be upset. HR rep seems genuine in her response in regards to staying in touch when they are able to grow the team out, but ****. Grow it out now if you enjoyed meeting me & my skill set :lol: :smh: .
What bothers me about this, is they wasted your time. Good luck though in the future.

Man some software used to process the loading of flights went down in the US. Bunch of flights getting delayed so anyone traveling be prepared and call your airlines.

Went to a strip club for the first time ever on Friday night, it was aight. An 18 year old me would have been excited as hell, but now that I'm a bit older it didn't do much for me.

There was this bad light skin stripper who was on my D from the get go. Started whispering some things in my ear then stuck her tongue in it, talking bout "you smell hella good, I'll come back to lick you off later". Don't know if she was serious or just teasing me so I can trick on her, I'm a brokeboi :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom