the thread about nothing...

remember this?
laugh.gif

2550774_staggalee_200.jpg
We Be Like!..They Be Like! 

Seen the nudes of the teacher on worldstar... Why couldn't I get that lucky in high school banging still pretty good looking teacher or even subs fams 
mean.gif

Seen the nudes of the teacher on worldstar... Why couldn't I get that lucky in high school banging still pretty good looking teacher or even subs fams :smh:

speaking of that such sites. Somebody's momma is wilding, and some momma's daughter is acting a fool. :x

Dude just called me to buy my used timberland boots.

I tell him we can meet at a metro station and all.

he asks why I sell them, I say because they are too big (wich is true)

Then he asks do you have good feet hygiene (if my feet smells and this ****)

I'm like yeah.

He asks if I mind if he checks when we meet :smh:

Damn YEAH I MIND.... WHAT THE ****

Last edited:
Dude just called me to buy my used timberland boots.

I tell him we can meet at a metro station and all.

he asks why I sell them, I say because they are too big (wich is true)

Then he asks do you have good feet hygiene (if my feet smells and this ****)

I'm like yeah.

He asks if I mind if she checks when we meet
mean.gif

Damn YEAH I MIND.... WHAT THE ****
mean.gif

As much as i want them paranorman foams i cant get myself to pull the trigger on them for someone who gottem for free, i will not help another persons income.

As much as i want them paranorman foams i cant get myself to pull the trigger on them for someone who gottem for free, i will not help another persons income.

You do realize damn nearly everything we do helps another person's income, right?

Since he got them for free, you can geal a good price.

If you're willing to put the money to get the shoes, it shouldn't matter if he got them for free.

Im just mad that dude has a Chanel blazer and a ton of gold with jacked teeth. Looks like Jerome from Martin
All I suggest is play "All Gold Everything" in the whip. Image, lyrics, and any other detraction aside, that song bangs in the whip.
I've heard his music. It's whatever. To be honest though I think his look is his part of his appeal. If that dude looked like Murs or Talib you wouldn't listen. I just find it funny yet admirable he looks like a character out of a 70's blaxploitation film.

You do realize damn nearly everything we do helps another person's income, right?
ofcourse i do i work my 9-5 while my taxes are helping the ladies who wanna have 8 kids and so on

Since he got them for free, you can geal a good price.

If you're willing to put the money to get the shoes, it shouldn't matter if he got them for free.
but im not willing to put that kind of money out for shoes, period. youll never see me pay more than 400 for shoes that takes about 40-50$ to make

Back
Top Bottom