the thread about nothing...

Just found this at ross $12.99 retail $50

A no brainer since i copped the pan-african air raids.

upload_2019-4-2_13-24-2.jpeg

upload_2019-4-2_13-24-21.jpeg

They put out a hit on The cat who killed Nipsey. Eric holder

Hope none of yall LA cats look like him.
I thought about this too, it must suck to look like someone that's in a lot of heat. Every time i saw a tall white guy with a bushy beard I'd get rustled bc he looks like the dude that beat up the chick.

My air Force supervisor looked like Casey Anthony and she lived in Florida too.

I had Like a 9 oz steak last week ... can I eat that again today? Lol

What’s supposed to be the general rule with red meat?

Maybe it just me, what happened to Nispey is everyday hood ****...(not an excuse)

Only reason why people are so shocked, involved, and care so much is because he’s a celebrity.

Wished something positive could come out of it, but it won’t. It never does.

Instead, live your life accordingly, we are never promise the next second.

I’m tired of hearing about it to be honest.

Maybe it just me, what happened to Nispey is everyday hood ****...(not an excuse)

Only reason why people are so shocked, involved, and care so much is because he’s a celebrity.

Wished something positive would could out of it, but it won’t. It never does.

I wish the real pain could be shown and possibly shared to the folks that need to value life better. Outside of that though, I agree.

Anyone ever use Goldenseal Root to combat seasonal allergies? A coworker swears by them but could use other opinions too :nerd:

71NUI4JTGFL._SY679_.jpg

Wished something positive could come out of it, but it won’t. It never does.

What confuses me is people keep acting like gang banging just came out of nowhere or is something new. **** is older than Hip-Hop itself, and sadly violence has occurred for **** less than what happened with Nipsey. I said it before but society as a whole needs to do better

I definitely heard of him and i tried to give victory lap a chance but i couldn't get into it. His music strikes me like a Pharrell or Jermaine dupri, he sounds like a dude that's trying to rap but he's not a rapper.

Yea,
It works wonders for your throat and immune system.
Recommend echinacea as well.
As far as for allergies, im not sure tbh

Tried doing a search but the it didn't narrow down what I was looking for.

similar to the 'what jackets you rocking' thread is there a 'what bag/backpack' you rocking thread?

Gonna book several trips this year and need some options

Basketball tonight.

Lunch tomorrow with my future employer. Looking forward to discuss the projects we'll be taking on when I start mid-May

Yeah I kept hearing.

"Nobody was a fan of him, until now."

same thing with xxxtentacion getting gunned up last year.
I never heard of him, but i didn't care for the sheep mentality who flocked to his music after he passed away.

I actually knew of Nipsey hussle and his works prior to him losing his life.

They do say you do move records after you die, but it shouldn't be like this though.

Back
Top Bottom