the thread about nothing...

Son poked me in the eye saturday night. Thought everything was fine after the pain went away 20 or so minutes after the fact. Then later that night, I have this constant feeling as though something is on my eyeball.

Sunday it is worse. Constant pain, red eye, wateriness, sensitivity to light. Monday comes, same symptoms with slightly less pain. Go to the eye doc and they say I have a deep corneal abrasion and an eye infection.

Thanks son.

beg_off_360.0.gif

Son poked me in the eye saturday night. Thought everything was fine after the pain went away 20 or so minutes after the fact. Then later that night, I have this constant feeling as though something is on my eyeball.

Sunday it is worse. Constant pain, red eye, wateriness, sensitivity to light. Monday comes, same symptoms with slightly less pain. Go to the eye doc and they say I have a deep corneal abrasion and an eye infection.

Thanks son.
Don’t u just love em!!!

Mine busted my lip 1 night while I was tickling him smh...

I am joining this Filipino league and it is very tough to keep up. It's very fast and the three ball is the most common shot. I'm more of an old school guard so I will have to adapt and take a lot of threes

I am joining this Filipino league and it is very tough to keep up. It's very fast and the three ball is the most common shot. I'm more of an old school guard so I will have to adapt and take a lot of threes

Do da cross ober.

Pilipinos hab da weak ankles

Back
Top Bottom