the thread about nothing...

what sites y'all go to for fitted hats? I tried looking for a fitted thread, but it's dead I think. I tried: ecapcity, hatland,4ucaps, capsunlimited, hatclub, lids, new era, any that I left out that anyone tries? Any and all suggestions wanted

Found out yesterday that a girl that worked at a store i used to visit with my job passed away 2 months ago. Man it effed me up bad, i was legit in tears. She was just a beautiful soul. Only 28 and had a heart condition.
Crazy when that happens. Heard similar news about a former coworker a year or so ago. I believe they said she got an infection into the bloodstream. Husband and 4 kids. 33 years old.

Makes you realize it's simply never too early to line up your affairs...

Yep she had a 3 year old and her bf is a good dude too. I knew her casually and it got me hard, i couldn't imagine the pain of those close to her.

20190404_165204.jpg
I wonder if anyone has busted their *** sitting on this and if they can sue.

:smh:

Police pursuit ends in a violent crash. Of course the idiot that's getting chased walked away from the crash while the victim didn't.

It's weird when you notice how long some of the programs have been running on tv. I don't mean tv shows, I mean the bugs they put in your ear like how you're supposed to hate your in laws, it's awkward to teach your kids about sex etc. These are some of the things I 'learned' from tv before I even had a chance to experience it myself

Damm son can’t even get cats to even do a walk-on role or give em a few lines?

Im pretty sure the movie gonna suck anyway.

Who would be your Monstars?

PG: Kyrie
SG: D-Wade
SF: KD
PF: Giannis
C: AD

Good mix of skills and easy to caricature into Monstars.

Honorable Mentions: Embiid & Curry

Might need a token white guy like in the first movie though :lol::nerd:

I thought that stupid dance is dead. I can't wait for it to be completely gone!

It must be hard for tall women that are very attractive. You know they're picky and want a guy taller than them with a lot of money and status. But if she's 5'10 or above, she knows it's gonna be hard and their ego probably won't let them date a dude that's shorter than her.

It must be hard for tall women that are very attractive. You know they're picky and want a guy taller than them with a lot of money and status. But if she's 5'10 or above, she knows it's gonna be hard and their ego probably won't let them date a dude that's shorter than her.
Yeah, my prom date in HS was 5'10 barefoot. I asked her to prom just to not go alone, but it was cool and I tried to shoot my shot. Basically, after getting the particulars of what she's looking for, my exact response was "So she's looking for Jesus?"

Truth be told, sometimes I talk too much.

Last edited:
Do you think tall guys should go out with tall girls too? It's kinda weird for a dude to be 6 feet and going out with a chick that's 5'2'' too.

Some tall girls look at it as ''a waste of height'' when a tall dude is with a real short girl :lol:
I'm 5'8 flat-footed and i like my girls around the 5'6 range, but when they put on heels they tower over me :smh:

Back
Top Bottom