the thread about nothing...

:lol: if you call that instigating. Anyway I have more practical ways to spend $175 than on a pair of shoes I don't care for.
Its actually $190....so cheap liquor and cheap hookers Is probably where youis swindle your bi-weekly earrings. But do you playa.

Last edited:
Don't think I'd ever be able to listen to any other rich person describe their rich problems and be like "I see where they coming from" except...
Screenshot_20190404-080356.jpg

I wanna bro hug you right now, I been having this shoe in my mind for some months and could never remember the name.
Thank you for the memory jog.

My moms brought these for me in the 5th grade (1999) when I were just about to graduate. This is why love my moms, she knew I liked Jordan’s a lot but couldn’t get the exactly what I wanted but these were good enough for me.

Had the same exact one here in picro(Seattle colorway)
upload_2019-4-4_8-52-0.jpeg

Last edited:
I went to the batting cages last night.
Woke up with my hands all bruised.
Never knew how much friction your hands absorb when you hit the ball
It was real fun tho

Somebody I don't know from school contacted me on Facebook on some "Are you open to new source of income" ****.

Didn't even let them start their pyramid scheme pitch and just said "Thanks I'm good"

smh people :smh::lol:

I wanna bro hug you right now, I been having this shoe in my mind for some months and could never remember the name.
Thank you for the memory jog.

My moms brought these for me in the 5th grade (1999) when I were just about to graduate. This is why love my moms, she knew I liked Jordan’s a lot but couldn’t get the exactly what I wanted but these were good enough for me.

Had the same exact one here in picro(Seattle colorway)
upload_2019-4-4_8-52-0.jpeg
I remember Vin Baker rocking those back in the Sonic days. Funny he was on team Jordan for a short time.

Back
Top Bottom