the thread about nothing...

I just rediscovered this.

Thank you to whoever posted those dmv rappers rapping over this beat.

i wish i was a kid again so i can enjoy halloween :\ just noticed they rarely even show halloween stuff on TV anymore either no halloween cartoon specials, barely those good halloween classics either.

sucks growing up |I

preciate that.....depper

The other characters couldn't be killed with a gun.Throw in dude from hellraiser or something.
The Scream movies revamped a dead genre in the late 90s. They are definitely appreciated. Plus, they're directed by Wes Craven, the director of a Nightmare on Elmstreet

Oh, and there are several times in the series where Ghostface was shot and didn't die. He said the dude from Hellraiser 
roll.gif
Let's just throw in the dude from Candyman while were at it

The Scream movies revamped a dead genre in the late 90s. They are definitely appreciated. Plus, they're directed by Wes Craven, the director of a Nightmare on Elmstreet

Oh, and there are several times in the series where Ghostface was shot and didn't die. He said the dude from Hellraiser 
roll.gif
Let's just throw in the dude from Candyman while were at it
Anyone can take a bullet to the leg and arm and keep it moving. Directors aren't in the pics. One shot to the head and anyone with that mask on is a goner and the movie's over. The point is Scream's killer doesn't belong with those guys. Sorry if that was a favorite of yours.

If anyone likes great stories, a little bit of action here and there, and fantastic characters/music, then I implore you to check out Fullmetal Alchemist  Brotherhood.

i wish i was a kid again so i can enjoy halloween :\ just noticed they rarely even show halloween stuff on TV anymore either no halloween cartoon specials, barely those good halloween classics either.

sucks growing up |I

I hear you...wait until Christmas...

The plan was to have a few people over to watch the Michigan game turned out to be 30 people 3 30 racks. I was smashed at some point drove to McDonald's no shirt no shoes on got back everybody started leaving so I'm just cleaning up my mom walks in and my class president and VP are on my couch smashed they said hello and left mom asked who they were said pres a VP she says there good influences on you and them I proceeded to watch the rest of the game drunk as mug with her got away with it all except for the fact I can't find my keys

Back
Top Bottom