the thread about nothing...

you should try, it wouldn't hurt. i reapplied to a company i got fired from years earlier and got the position back, better even. whats the worst that could happen other than no response? what about your ssn tho? wont the recognize you from that?

thats what i think about the SSN thing though

this was back in 2005 and i was there for like 4 months :nerd:

i just left, never showed back up :lol:

This is cool.

Honestly I do, she's become such a ***** towards me in to last year it amazes me. And for no reason.
She literally didn't work for 2 years, 2 years and not because she couldn't find work. It's cause she didn't ****** feel like it I supported her for 2 years ( some of it off illegal **** that I could've went to jail for) and it didn't bother me, she's my mother, never asked for a dime back. And I was paying her rent, light, cable, food, etc and while supporting my own household. And now she sees my struggling financially all she does is throw it in my face, *****.
That's wrong, but it's your mom, man. I don't always get along with my mother, but I wouldn't be able to function for a while if something were to happen to her. She made me mad a few days ago, and asked for my help about 3 hours later and I helped without hesitation. What can you do......

And bout them financial problems, if you have the time try to pick up some part time work at a department store or something. A lot of them are probably already hiring for the holidays. Good luck, my dude.

On Craig list? Does anyone use those for real? If there was any section of Craig list that I would avoid off the strength of fearing being murdered it would be that one.
People usually use Backpage now I think. I hear a lot of the ads are sting ops tho. So to anyone looking, be careful
I've been trying for a little bit today and the girl who sent me nudies had something else in mind. I told her straight up I'm just tryna smash (she sent me pics of the cootchie so I said eff it) and she said she wants someone to take her out on a date and to pay her 100 dollars for her time so she can pay a bill 
sick.gif
. cue camron nope.gif . 

I'm just trying to find a girl who wants to meet up real quick so I can bang bang on my way home from the grocery or gym or something. I should probably not use craigslist anymore, thing is sketchy as hell 
roll.gif

I would try the normal route and try and meet girls in public. But the place where I just moved a few months ago is in the middle of nowhere. All country girls. I have seen a select few of attractive women around my age and I am constantly beating myself in the head for not making a move then because now I'm seeing what this city has to offer woman wise, which is nothing. Sigh, oh well. I love it her but 2 more months until I'm back in State College, PA for school where there are yambs EVERYWHERE 
devil.gif

Scream dude doesn't belong. He isn't OG.

Edit: saw a couple others was thinking this too. no to leprechaun too. hellraiser or candyman or even chucky, but not a dude in a mask
Schoolin’ all you dudes and my mouth will make it Columbine
I am just a rapper, man, I ain’t got no clothing line
My clothing line is close the line and let me shop at closing time
who is this?

Last edited:
While the scream dude may not be OG, he is something we all know who and what he is, Much like the rest of those characters.

Back
Top Bottom