the thread about nothing...

new-coke-XL-FT-BLOG0519.jpg

reminds me of when coke changed the original formula back in the day, had people calling hq, threatening them... people killing themselves & stuff, it was bananas.. or should i say rambutans?

Seriously?

evidently this stranger things coke IS the formula that everyone hated.

-little known facts, coke still has traces of cocaine in it & the only us company with government permission that's allowed to manufacture cocaine for them is mallindkrot (sp) here in st. louis.

-ray a. kroc & coca cola's waddy pratt entered a "handshake agreement" & have never had formal paperwork for their licensing in mcdonalds, it's still a handshake agreement that stands to this very day.

-

Last edited:

evidently this stranger things coke IS the formula that everyone hated.

-little known facts, coke still has traces of cocaine in it & the only us company with government permission that's allowed to manufacture cocaine for them is mallindkrot (sp) here in st. louis.

-ray a. kroc & coca cola's waddy pratt entered a "handshake agreement" & have never had formal paperwork for their licensing in mcdonalds, it's still a handshake agreement that stands to this very day.

-

Capture+_2019-05-30-23-33-34.png
Capture+_2019-05-30-23-34-01.png

https://www.nytimes.com/1988/07/01/business/how-coca-cola-obtains-its-coca.html

um ...this isn't what i just said or .... !?!

You said it has traces of cocaine. The article says it has traces of coca plant, not cocaine.

You said Mallinckrodt is licensed to manufacture cocaine for them. The article says they are licensed to purify the product for medical use, not Coca-Cola

i know a bunch of random things ...
You said it has traces of cocaine. The article says it has traces of coca plant, not cocaine.

You said Mallinckrodt is licensed to manufacture cocaine for them. The article says they are licensed to purify the product for medical use, not Coca-Cola

i'm sure you're fun at parties. go decipher wutang lyrics in the corner.

Back
Top Bottom