the thread about nothing...

Depending on where you want to go. It’s not a one time fare and stop anywhere you want. I pay near $10 a day round trip.
That’s way more expensive than nyc subway fare even Houston, to fare

A fare nyc round trip is like $5.00 but you can go anywhere in the system once you swipe $2.50 into the turnstile.

Houston, tx its $1.25 valid for 3hrs
full day pass is $3.00

No wonder cats be jumping in the Bart system in front of police. No dambs given too expensive.

A fare nyc round trip is like $5.00 but you can go anywhere in the system

full day pass is $3.00
The metro card in NYC is like $80 for a month unlimited or something like that?

Anybody copping? I just copped. I wasn't alive to try New Coke in 1985, so I'm looking forward to trying IT in this re-release.
Screen Shot 2019-05-30 at 7.52.30 PM.png

A fare nyc round trip is like $5.00 but you can go anywhere in the system once you swipe $2.50 into the turnstile.

full day pass is $3.00

No wonder cats be jumping in the Bart system in front of police. No dambs given too expensive.
This is how it should be.

And not to mention sometimes it is down for maintenance at some stops on certain weekends. In lieu of the train they make you jump on a bus to get to certain stations, which ends up being slower and more wait.
Bart is just a joke compared to other transportation systems in other states and/or countries.

They've been planning the extension to San Jose since the 90's maybe earlier. Still nothing to this day. :smh:
I don’t blame people in other cities not wanting Bart to reach there tho. It brings all the useless people there and making it bad. Lately I’ve been trying to think of moving away from NorCal or California in general. Traffic is getting worst, too expensive to live in and it’s not like it’s better than other places besides the weather.

I don’t blame people in other cities not wanting Bart to reach there tho. It brings all the useless people there and making it bad. Lately I’ve been trying to think of moving away from NorCal or California in general. Traffic is getting worst, too expensive to live in and it’s not like it’s better than other places besides the weather.
I don't even know the reason why BART hasn't reached San Jose yet. One time I had this conversation with an Uber Driver in SJ and he said there just isn't a clear enough path available.

I don't even know the reason why BART hasn't reached San Jose yet. One time I had this conversation with an Uber Driver in SJ and he said there just isn't a clear enough path available.
Pretty sure there’s more to it than that.

WOW I just saw the episode of my homeboy on The First 48. Horatio killed his 1st cousin Ken Ken. They even did a tv series on him.

Crazy...

D8B7387A-8D7B-4F3C-99F9-6D5682CB7D1E.png

Attachments

• E1003519-F13D-4237-BCD7-2AE4BFCDA075.png
    E1003519-F13D-4237-BCD7-2AE4BFCDA075.png
    630.9 KB · Views: 0
Back
Top Bottom