the thread about nothing...

If Toronto wins the series, all the talk will be because they didn't have KD (for however many games he will miss).

cubanref cubanref my guy we worked together back in the day. No disrespect on his opinion. Just wanted spark a dialogue as you said?

They weren't bored tonight :lol: they were outplayed. This was the game I thought they were going to win. Still have GSW in 6. I've had this matchup for a while now.

Screen Shot 2019-05-31 at 7.40.43 AM.png

I’m Not insecure person, but made a observation, crazy how dudes will bring there girl to the courts just to have them be bored and starting eyeing other guys at the park.

I’m Not insecure person, but made a observation, crazy how dudes will bring there girl to the courts just to have them be bored and starting eyeing other guys at the park.
Or it could be the other way around that she invited herself because she’s a clinger who doesn’t trust him outside of her view so she’ll subject herself to an activity she doesn’t like just to keep an eye on him. Males and females like this exist as well.

Or it could be the other way around that she invited herself because she’s a clinger who doesn’t trust him outside of her view so she’ll subject herself to an activity she doesn’t like just to keep an eye on him.
once again stop sucking my nuts.
#ROBNEEDSTOMINDHISBUSINESS

5D008D83-8838-41B5-AE54-7931A4138B00.png
Look at you. Emotional. I wasn’t even coming at you with my response, just offering a different perspective on the situation you decided to share.

Plus, you’re posting on a PUBLIC forum. I’ll comment on what I damn please. If your ego can’t take it, you know what to do.

Not being emotional, just stating that you been loosely hanging around my crotch area every time I post something. Go play in corner some where this grown folk talk.

I truly hope noone in here has to experience kidney stones

I got got out the ER after an ultra sound and when they finished up i finally had to pee....well a ****ing 7mm stone came out in the process

Left testicle and lower left back was in very severe pain where i had to leave work early this morning. **** man thats my 2nd one i seriously need to take care of myself

Yeah, I’ve been there 3 times the first time I just thought I was dying - the other 2 weren’t as bad as I at least knew what was happening and that it would pass.

I had the ultrasound treatment (which was brutal too) to break some up which were forming and have had nothing since. Like you say if you drink at least 2l of water a day it should prevent them - but that’s hard work

Event was cool yesterday.
Got to meet Eddie Huong and got a free gift.
Bunch of drinks and snacks and pizza.
StockX sure knows how to party lol

Reactions: Ube
Back
Top Bottom