the thread about nothing...

Takeoff!!!
Happy F day!
20190531_133653.jpg
Is that a G-shock on your wrist?

O it's a birthday gift from the sis. See, i done witnessed a fair amount of Gshock bashing on here. But yes, I mess with it. For aesthetics only I'm afraid.

I mean at this point, with cell phones, if you're wearing a watch, its for aesthetic purposes.

I like to wear a watch when I'm on my motorcycle. My motorcycle dash doesn't have a clock.

But yes, I also like the aesthetics of a watch. I don't wear any other jewelry or accessories.

“Hey, Tr1ll, I heard you like cupcakes and pecan pie...”

“...so we put a piece of pecan pie on your cupcake!”

B06C7F7F-208D-45CD-ACEA-46463787FC2F.jpeg

Recruiter got back to me and told me their planning a hiring event in two weeks. Recommended that I'd be willing to drive/fly up there to attend the event, rather than doing a video interview.

Do you guys think I should do the interview through video chat or make the trip up to the event? SoCal and job is in NorCal.

Are they providing transportation? If not do you feel like you have a good chance to be selected
No, I'll be paying out of pocket (which I don't mind). Still 50/50 if I have a good chance to be selected. The recruiter kept telling me that I am a good fit for either position. I'm just thinking of taking the trip to make that impression in person, rather than risk being an after thought as the guy in the video interview.

Back
Top Bottom