the thread about nothing...

I've always been a side and front sleeper.

Only time I slept on my back was when I had the Pnuemonia and after a HS basketball tourney.

I consider Myself a good hearted person and most others do too but ....

My girl told me her bestfriend who I cant stand and don’t like at all supposedly tried to drive off a cliff of something ..

First thing came to mind was she was lying , second thing was how do you TRY to drive off a cliff.

I’m trying to find some sympathy but I’m just like damn well hope she gets better . I feel Bad that I dont feel bad :smh

cm0ozc6ga5231.jpg

ShorttermWhirlwindAfricanbushviper-size_restricted.gif

I never really subscribed to the theory that women don't take accountability for their actions, but fam after talking to one of my ex's about why we didn't work out, I 1000% believe this. First she tried to say it was mutual (it wasn't. At all). Then when I called her on her *******t, she tried to play the "I don't remember" card.
I love my girl and couldn't really imagine being with another.

But her *** down own ****. Most recently we (and by we i do mean I) purchased 2 of the same item for our daughter as we werent sure what size would be best.

I get in the car and hand her the bag with the items and receipt. I look in the bag and confirm there is a receipt. She looks at the items, puts them back in the bag and we once again confirm the receipt is in the bag.

We go shopping and get home a handful of hours later. She carried just thag bag and our son. I carried all other bags. She tries the stuff on our daughter then IMMEDIATELY hits me with "receipts not in the bag".

Me: So what did YOU do with it?

Her: I didn't do anything with it. You must not have put it in the bag. Check your pockets. Don't blame me.

2 days later, she finds it in her car.

Love her to death...I actually need to stop expecting her to own little **** like that. But I worry it sets a bad precedent for when the big **** comes up.

I love my girl and couldn't really imagine being with another.

But her *** down own ****. Most recently we (and by we i do mean I) purchased 2 of the same item for our daughter as we werent sure what size would be best.

I get in the car and hand her the bag with the items and receipt. I look in the bag and confirm there is a receipt. She looks at the items, puts them back in the bag and we once again confirm the receipt is in the bag.

We go shopping and get home a handful of hours later. She carried just thag bag and our son. I carried all other bags. She tries the stuff on our daughter then IMMEDIATELY hits me with "receipts not in the bag".

Me: So what did YOU do with it?

Her: I didn't do anything with it. You must not have put it in the bag. Check your pockets. Don't blame me.

2 days later, she finds it in her car.

Love her to death...I actually need to stop expecting her to own little **** like that. But I worry it sets a bad precedent for when the big **** comes up.
My wife is like this at times too.

My wife is like this at times too.
Bruh...

Few days back she puts the freaking central air on 64....64!!!!

My eyes buck. I turn it down. Then attempt to explain why that was a horrible idea (central air isn't the same as a.c. unit in wall...it blows constantly until the room temp is what you set...it doesn't blow colder just because you set it lower...central air will stay ON until it gets to the temp set...64 degrees is insanely cold..) and she just wears this look on her face that basically says "why the **** are you talking to me".

I address the dumb look...She has the audacity to say "I feel like I can't even touch my own thermastat..."

WTF...I didn't trip about you cutting on the air. I said don't put it at 64...just ****ing own it dude! Say "I ****ed up...my bad".

Bruh...

Few days back she puts the freaking central air on 64....64!!!!

My eyes buck. I turn it down. Then attempt to explain why that was a horrible idea (central air isn't the same as a.c. unit in wall...it blows constantly until the room temp is what you set...it doesn't blow colder just because you set it lower...central air will stay ON until it gets to the temp set...64 degrees is insanely cold..) and she just wears this look on her face that basically says "why the **** are you talking to me".

I address the dumb look...She has the audacity to say "I feel like I can't even touch my own thermastat..."

WTF...I didn't trip about you cutting on the air. I said don't put it at 64...just ****ing own it dude! Say "I ****ed up...my bad".
It's hard for my wife to own up to her mistakes. A big part of it is because neither of her parents owned up to theirs. They always found other things/people to put the blame rather than themselves. It's been a work in progress but we get into it from time to time.

It's one reason why our arguments linger...she has the hardest time saying 'sorry' and admitting what she did was wrong.

I swear I have never met so many people in their 30s whose parents pay their cell phone.

It's hard for my wife to own up to her mistakes. A big part of it is because neither of her parents owned up to theirs. They always found other things/people to put the blame rather than themselves. It's been a work in progress but we get into it from time to time.

It's one reason why our arguments linger...she has the hardest time saying 'sorry' and admitting what she did was wrong.
You know, I never tried to figure out why shes that way. Wonder if it'd hekp.

Highly unlikely considering how that convo would have to involve her admitting she has a problem.

I swear I have never met so many people in their 30s whose parents pay their cell phone.
I dunno how to feel about this. Most of these folks are on a family plan they've been on for YEARS. I get why they don't go through the process of setting up their own phone lines.

They could offer up their portion of the bill to the parents but I know my mom would look at my like I was crazy if I tried to do that.

Nah, my mom doesn't pay my bill. My sister actually pays my mom's bill lol...family plan **** man.

In the 5th grade, a few classmates and I told the cafeteria ladies that we were the oldest in the school and did not have enough to eat. They told us we can come back for more when everyone is served and get seconds if there is any left. So they were kind enough to give our group of 7-8 kids some of the leftovers. This went on for a couple weeks until more kids found out and some got greedy getting as much as 4-5 lunches. The lunch ladies got fed up and stopped this courtesy. What a way to ruin a good thing. :frown:

In the 5th grade, a few classmates and I told the cafeteria ladies that we were the oldest in the school and did not have enough to eat. They told us we can come back for more when everyone is served and get seconds if there is any left. So they were kind enough to give our group of 7-8 kids some of the leftovers. This went on for a couple weeks until more kids found out and some got greedy getting as much as 4-5 lunches. The lunch ladies got fed up and stopped this courtesy. What a way to ruin a good thing. :frown:

Were you really poor?
In high school i went with my boy to buy roses for his girlfriend for valentines day.
I saw they were selling 100 roses for $20. Some old, some new.
I had about 60 good roses after weaving them out .
I went around school and gave them to the cafateria ladies, teachers, admin, ect.
Was treated like royalty the rest of the year.

Were you really poor?
In high school i went with my boy to buy roses for his girlfriend for valentines day.
I saw they were selling 100 roses for $20. Some old, some new.
I had about 60 good roses after weaving them out .
I went around school and gave them to the cafateria ladies, teachers, admin, ect.
Was treated like royalty the rest of the year.
Yeah, all the kids at my school qualified for free lunch. There was a snack bar in the cafeteria that sold junk food like chips, cookies, icees. They got so little business that one time I had $5 that my aunt gave me and I couldn't buy anything. There wasn't enough money in their register to give me change.

Is it a bad look if I can't secure a job within a year of graduation in America? Im from hk and if you can't get one within a year over there it's game over

Back
Top Bottom