the thread about nothing...

I'm done with Chrome, at least on PC, if they go through with that ad-Block disabling update.
Ain't even playing; been meaning to try Firefox anyway.

CornyUnawareEmperorshrimp-size_restricted.gif
Moments like that are when I miss having a dog, but then it sinks in I would be taking the MOFO out all the time not my daughters or wife. Plus the potty training, nope I am good.

Mentioned that I switched deodorants about 3 or weeks back. Using this natural deodorant from a company called Schmidt's.

Before I purchased it the first time around, I compared the size to what I used previously. It is smaller by .05 ounces. Yet it feels like I run through this stuff twice as fast.

Not happy with how quickly it's used.
Why you switch deodorants?

The dog talk made me think of my brother’s dog.

The old boy probably doesn’t have much time left since he’s at least 12-14 I think. My brother has had him since he and I went to go pick him out when he was a puppy. It’s crazy how his memory works, though. Unless it’s my brother’s immediate family, he will growl or bark at everyone except me. It’s always been that way. He’s a killer for real, too. I know he’s killed at least 2 dogs.

I can go months without seeing him and I never have any sense of fear that he’ll bite me or anything when I approach again after so long even as his senses are dwindling with age. It’s as if my smell is forever ingrained into his memory. His ears perk up, his mouth opens to a smile and his tail wags like he’s a puppy all over again.

9C632792-8D5B-4ED8-A544-1B39DEF9A9F3.gif

I have to make a greater effort to see him more often.

Sinatra:

5594BB25-84B8-4CE8-97AD-E2344234AD14.jpeg

So yesterday this guy I hired paints my door frame.

The blue didn't match the shutters but instead of calling me he decides to paint the whole thing. The blue's are way off. If you saw they didn't match why would you waste ur time and paint the whole thing?

It looks so stupid man I was heated.

I told him to find the correct blue and repaint it.

Then he tells me the shutters aren't blue they are dark green.

I think this guy is developing alzeimers right before my eyes.

I said just paint it white. Hopefully he doesn't mess that up.

When I arrived to work this morning, my supervisor and team lead pulled me into her office. I'm thinking its something bad.

They're switching me to another department, and informed me that I'm on schedule to be promoted, receive a raise and will be given the option to switch to a 4 day per week work scheduled in September.

Whoa.

When I arrived to work this morning, my supervisor and team lead pulled me into her office. I'm thinking its something bad.

They're switching me to another department, and informed me that I'm on schedule to be promoted, receive a raise and will be given the option to switch to a 4 day per week work scheduled in September.

Whoa.
Pics of supervisor/team lead

How does that beer taste? Seen it a Whole Foods.

I swear it’s Love Street in an Astros throwback. I really just buy because I like the can.

Someone said something to me this morning that....if it is a coincidence...boyyyy that’s one hell of a coinky-dink.

Restroom etiquette 102: Don’t peak in the gap in the bathroom stall doors. Just do a blind pull on the door. Thank you.

Back
Top Bottom