the thread about nothing...

robtoofresco robtoofresco your definitely a bamboo testicle licker.
70ED6906-7811-42B0-8215-2D781AFE4F2E.jpeg

943FA121-A743-45D3-B46C-9C930D25467A.jpeg

I was outside my house last night around 12:30am chilling on my porch cuz it was hot as **** inside. Then I see a van driving by really slow. I was looking at it like any cars that drive by. He got to the front of my house still driving slow and said “Can I help you?”, I said “No! But can I help you?” He then said “Oh ok.” What a dumb ****. You’re gonna drive by my street driving slow like that and expect me not to see what your problem is? And then ask a dumb *** question thinking I won’t respond? Get out of the car next time. Don’t ask while you’re still inside driving.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was outside my house last night around 12:30am chilling on my porch cuz it was hot as **** inside. Then I see a van driving by really slow. I was looking at it like any cars that drive by. He got to the front of my house still driving slow and said “Can I help you?”, I said “No! But can I help you?” He then said “Oh ok.” What a dumb ****. You’re gonna drive by my street driving slow like that and expect me not to see what your problem is?” And then ask a dumb *** questions thinking I won’t respond?
Next time have your strap ready.

I was outside my house last night around 12:30am chilling on my porch cuz it was hot as **** inside. Then I see a van driving by really slow. I was looking at it like any cars that drive by. He got to the front of my house still driving slow and said “Can I help you?”, I said “No! But can I help you?” He then said “Oh ok.” What a dumb ****. You’re gonna drive by my street driving slow like that and expect me not to see what your problem is?” And then ask a dumb *** question thinking I won’t respond? Get out of the car next time. Don’t ask while you’re still inside driving.
I doubt they were burglars, considering the time. Maybe drunks or just some dumbasses.

I doubt they were burglars, considering the time. Maybe drunks or just some dumbasses.
I don’t suspect they were burglars. If they want to start something for no reason just don’t stay in the car and start mouthing. I’m just trying to cool myself down in front of MY house. Idiots should just move along instead of acting like a dumbass.

Last edited by a moderator:
None of this **** matters....
Been talking with ol girl for a month now. Come last week i was barely seeing or talking to her outside of work since she been wild busy. So i go to work early just to see her starting last week. Come to find out now people there starting to get suspicious since i stay around her for like 30 mins to an hr before i clock in. She cares especially since shes still new to the store. Yesterday i skipped even going to meet up with her at the front of the store and go straight to the breakroom. But i see her anyway around that area. So we chop it for a bit then she goes back to work. She comes back, i give her a hug then she goes back to the front. (No one in sight, No cameras in sight). The third time i see her shes getting ready to leave. So i clock out, check if anyone was around then kissed her on the forehead. (Havent touched her since last week). I go to work. She texts me two hrs after that "I wanna talk to you later" told her i'd call her when i got home. Called her twice and she didnt pick up. She then calls me and hesitates telling me what she wants to. I told her go ahead.

"I feel like you're doing to much"

"What do you mean?"

"People at work are talking about us etc."
"Told you not too... etc.

"Alright im sorry my bad. Let me come up with a solution"
"I wont talk to you there anymore. Unless if its high and bye"

*Her friend mutters something*

"Did you here her?"

"No who is that"

*Friend gets on the phone*

"IM SORRY BUT I FEEL LIKE YOU'RE TAKING THIS TO HEART SHE'S LITERALLY TELLING YOU NOT TO etc. etc. AT WORK."
"YOU KISSED HER ON THE FOREHEAD IN FRONT OF CUSTOMERS (i kissed her when zero people were around.. Away from costumers) WHILE SHE'S ON THE CLOCK. THATS DISRESPECTFUL. IF YOU CANT ACCEPT THAT THEN YOU NEED TO STOP DEALING WITH HER" etc... etc...

*Ol girl agrees*

*Me*

"I agreed with her and literally tried to find a solution..."

"YOU MAY THINK IM A ***** BUT I COULD CARELESS" etc.. etc..

*Me and friend come to an understanding*

*Ol girl*

"Well i had to tell you this for a second time. I feel like if i have to again then i have to cut tithes"

"Alright, my bad.."

Wow. If i never discovered Nihilism and Stoicism...

All for a female that will probably never grow feelings for me (her words). Not holding that against her.

Last edited:
Been talking with ol girl for a month now. Come last week i was barely seeing or talking to her outside of work since she been wild busy. So i go to work early just to see her starting last week. Come to find out now people there starting to get suspicious since i stay around her for like 30 mins to an hr before i clock in. She cares especially since shes still new to the store. Yesterday i skipped even going to meet up with her at the front of the store and go straight to the breakroom. But i see her anyway around that area. So we chop it for a bit then she goes back to work. She comes back, i give her a hug then she goes back to the front. (No one in sight, No cameras in sight). The third time i see her shes getting ready to leave. So i clock out, check if anyone was around then kissed her on the forehead. (Havent touched her since last week). I go to work. She texts me two hrs after that "I wanna talk to you later" told her i'd call her when i got home. Called her twice and she didnt pick up. She then calls me and hesitates telling me what she wants to. I told her go ahead.

"What do you mean?"

"Did you here her?"

"No who is that"

"IM SORRY BUT I FEEL LIKE YOU'RE TAKING THIS TO HEART SHE'S LITERALLY TELLING YOU NOT TO etc. etc. AT WORK."
"YOU KISSED HER ON THE FOREHEAD IN FRONT OF CUSTOMERS (i kissed her when zero people were around.. Away from costumers) WHILE SHE'S ON THE CLOCK. THATS DISRESPECTFUL. IF YOU CANT ACCEPT THAT THEN YOU NEED TO STOP DEALING WITH HER" etc... etc...

*Ol girl agrees*

*Me*

*Ol girl*

"Well i had to tell you this for a second time. I feel like if i have to again then i have to cut tithes"

"Alright, my bad.."

All for a female that will probably never grow feelings for me (her words). Not holding that against her.
Lol breh, come on. If she told you THAT, you should have been moved on from that instance. Have some dignity. Everything else you wrote I won’t even delve into or comment on because that right there is all you needed to know about her & your’s situation.

Lol breh, come on. If she told you THAT, you should have been moved on from that instance. Have some dignity. Everything else you wrote I won’t even delve into or comment on because that right there is all you needed to know about her & your’s situation.
Thing is. I was telling myself before i met her and a few females ago, that when the next one came around i wouldnt care if it was smashing, friends w/benefits, relationship etc. So i basically got what i was asking for.

I would like to be more with her but i could careless if it doesnt go anywhere. Out of my power at that point.

Thing is. I was telling myself before i met her and a few females ago, that when the next one came around i wouldnt care if it was smashing, friends w/benefits, relationship etc. So i basically got what i was asking for.

I would like to be more with her but i could careless if it doesnt go anywhere. Out of my power at that point.
6278F919-30A4-4690-A2A8-761D35046CD9.gif

You’re setting yourself up to be hurt on this one. You want more but she doesn’t from all the info you provided. Just wasting your time & hers but most importantly, yours.

6278F919-30A4-4690-A2A8-761D35046CD9.gif

You’re setting yourself up to be hurt on this one. You want more but she doesn’t from all the info you provided. Just wasting your time & hers but most importantly, yours.
I would be hurt if i felt like i needed a female in my life... Which i dont.

"What do you mean?"

"Did you here her?"

"No who is that"

*Ol girl agrees*

*Me*

*Ol girl*

"Alright, my bad.."

You need to leave it alone and if she wants to interact let HER do it. You push anymore it could be trouble you don’t need.

P.S. I have always hated the friend that gets on the phone.:lol:

Back
Top Bottom