the thread about nothing...

Like a few hours after the murders? They were killed in Los Angeles and Jackson is wearing an NY home uniform.

Used to meet up with mods/admins regularly back in my time with sole collector friends.
If they can afford courtside seats they can afford flights to ny.

Actually... That title may be click bait. I see the parents were killed in August and nba is off season.

Was looking for cheap eats around me and found this.

68349039-F2F8-43C6-ACAA-211F328BD388.png

:rofl:

What’s her IG? I want to see if it’s not private since I don’t have an IG acct.

Seriously, what are they feeding these kids? I am skimming through random graduation pics, thinking it's college and come to find out it's actually high school. Matter of fact, I stumbled upon the IG page of this bagger at my nearby grocery store to find out he just graduated HS. He's worked there for 3-4 years and even when he started I thought he had to be in his 20's.

Seriously, what are they feeding these kids? I am skimming through random graduation pics, thinking it's college and come to find out it's actually high school. Matter of fact, I stumbled upon the IG page of this bagger at my nearby grocery store to find out he just graduated HS. He's worked there for 3-4 years and even when he started I thought he had to be in his 20's.
latest

Back
Top Bottom